Aurora Sky by LLE

Got mine!!!

1 Like

Got two… they are still available right now.

I got one too within the first minute just in case. I am ordering two of Amaricus. I have all of her other kits but I have to try to stop hoarding my kits :smile:

Sigh! I am sitting this one out too. After all this ROSE fundage I need to paint and sell and not get any new ones for a while. However… I know it is going to be hard lol

3 Likes

I don’t think her latest ones are selling out as quickly as the first ones she did…seem to be able to get them…I can still get Serinity or Rosie even now though regular suppliers where the first few she did they sold out so fast you were just lucky when you got them…Not saying this one won’t sell out fast but just the last few have been easy enough to access after the big rush…I think she is adorable but probably will pass on this one for now… :smile:

5 Likes

saying “no” to this one, I am waiting on a few other preorders that I’ll pamper my self with :blush:

2 Likes

She’s cute, but trying to wean myself away from the awake babies.

I decided to pass for now. I am saving up for the new BB realborns. I definitely am interested in Americus by LLE, though.

1 Like

Oh I just want to throw up my hands. I want Americus too. I want them ALL!

2 Likes

Is she sold out yet? I’m passing on this one but for an LLE baby she seemed to be taking a long time to sell out.

2 Likes

Too many kits coming right after another and Christmas. If you’re on a budget, you have to say ‘no’ to something. :smiley: And Americus is coming :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I’m feel the same way. Just can’t say no to any of them.

1 Like

All LLE’s kits weren’t hot cakes anyway. Tristan wasn’t that popular. Harmony and Liberty are still available and they’ve been out for years. Bean and Sprout are sold out now, but it took a while. The market is flooded is all. It happens.

3 Likes

I’m wanting all three of the new sleepers. I’m sure BB is ecstatic to read that we prefer getting the RealBorns over a LLE at this time.

Yes, they can make great bartering kits, as well as investments. I’ll definitely be kicking myself if the kits start selling for $300.

2 Likes

I want Owen and Summer Rain the most. I Just hope they wait till after Christmas to release them. I was only doing sleeping babies there for a while and got excited when I saw Laura’s Aurora Sky.

5 Likes

This is a really cute kit but I must resist. :blush:

2 Likes

I’m resisting this one cause there are some others I would rather have. I hope no more come out until after Christmas.

2 Likes

She is just so precious, don’t even mention macPhersons-- I go look there and sink into my doll drooling glazed phase and two hours later I am like, " snap out of it denise!" So many beauties on there I want about 40 of them :smiley: I do want a full body from LMurray…just waiting til after Christmas :smiley:

1 Like

I usually end up with buyers remorse but I get over it once I go look at the kits I already have. Just wish the artist wouldn’t release them all at the same time.

I was on the wall about this LLE baby. I wasn’t crazy about her but went ahead and ordered one.