Attn: All Christmas Swap Baby Ladies!

The deadline is approaching! All babies are to be mailed out December 1st and no later then the first week of December in order to be delivered on time. All babies must be shipped out with a Confirmation/Tracking number and should be mailed Priority Mail USPS 2-3 day shipping. If you finish your baby sooner then December 1st you are welcome to ship out sooner.

I would like everyone participating to send me a picture of their completed baby (except for Becky because she had me) and shipping information by pming me. If you are not finished your baby yet, dont worry you still have time. I will add you to the list when you contact me Thanks and I cant wait to hear from you all.

Also, when you recieve your baby, it is very important to post that you recieved your baby even if you choose not to open it until christmas. You may open your baby at any time you wish, but please make a public thank you when you do.

LIST OF BABIES SHIPPED:
Jamie3024
Beckie
Neise’s Nursery
Flyscdiva
Rosescradle
Trapple
Karen in ne
Sweetbabiesborn
Diana ev
withlovenursery
Kimomax
tiffsberry2

STILL NEEDS TO SHIP:
Cherishfaith

Can you explain the reason for the picture and for sending you the tracking?

— Begin quote from “kimomax”

Can you explain the reason for the picture and for sending you the tracking?

— End quote

Well, a picture is so that its proof that you completed your baby. This is the first time I have did a swap so really I am going off the rules that they have on Realreborn.coms rules. This is what they are doing on there. This way, we have proof and everyone cant say they didnt get their baby.

Here is a link to what they are doing on there if you want to check it out.

http://www.realreborn.com/t7796-christmas-swap
I know that we dont have to do it like they do, although I thought it might be safer to have proof. But if you ladies dont feel comfortable doing it this way, and rather keep that information to yourself then that is fine. Just make sure that you do purchase a tracking number in case anything comes up so you can provide proof that you did send it.

I will be done with my swap baby some time tomorrow and I will take pictures thursday or friday and get it to you! Thank you so much for doing all this for us! I can’t wait to get my new baby!!! I can’t wait to send out the baby I am making to its new mommy!!!

Ok thanks Tonya

Got it Diana! Very lovely! I know the new lucky mommy is going to be very happy

maybe the pics and tracking should be sent to someone not involved in the swap to keep track of…I WILL I WILL

I’m finished . But don’t know how to post pitcures. I have the tracking slips you can get them free from piorty mail.com. You have to pull up the free shipping boxes. At the bottom it will have veiw all click on that and it should have the tracking slips for free.

— Begin quote from “Karen in NE”

My baby is done, but I’m not done with something else that goes with it. Also, I do not ship USPS. I ship UPS, insured with tracking…have a family member working at UPS so that’s the reason.

I guess I can send pics without the thing that goes with…I’m off today, so let me see if I can find time to take pictures and get them uploaded on this new system. Had to get a new computer last week…yikes…I’m learning all kinds of new stuff.

This is so much FUN! The only way I’ll ever have my very own reborn! I can’t WAIT…I feel like a kid at Christmas!

— End quote

That’s fine Karen. I just say usps priority because packages are handled better and ship quicker then parcel post. Plus FedEx isn’t so great. I had a FedEx guy toss my package from the street to my doorstep. A lot ppl complain about FedEx

Another baby on their way home for Christmas! Thanks Diana!

Shipping mine on Monday!

Bump

STILL NEEDS TO SHIP:
Jamie3024
Neise’s Nursery
Cherishfaith
Beckie
Tiffsberry2
Flyscdiva

You all have til the friday to ship so you still have some time. Please send me your shipping info once you ship and let me know so I can mark you off as sent. Thanks

Oh Beckie he is such a cutie! Thank you. He is here safe and sound and I have posted pics for all to see in another thread!