Assembling Ilse-I need help

I’ve finished my Ilse by Menna Hartog but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to put her together. The only instructions I can find are for Victoria but Ilse’s neck and limb openings aren’t made the same. Ilse’s neck connector consists of 4 parts-a washer, a heavy cardboard half ball with a hole in the center, and a heavy elastic loop with a hook that goes through the hole and a plastic tube to hook it onto. Victoria’s neck piece has 5 parts-a washer at the top, a heavy cardboard disc that goes inside her head, A heavy cardboard half ball with a hole in the center, a heavy elastic loop with a hook that goes through the hole and a plastic tube to hook it onto. Is Ilse missing a piece?

https://www.puppen-traumland.de/montag-video-angelica-gabriella-nicole-aloenka-luca
These dolls are slightly different, but it’s the same principle.

1 Like

Then I think Ilse is missing the cardboard disc that goes inside her head.

I just checked my Ilse and I only have the same 4 parts as you. I am still painting her so haven’t tried to put her together yet, so I can’t be of much help. I do know when I first got my kit I looked up a YouTube video that showed someone assembling her but I can’t for the life of me find it again!!

It’s on irresistables.com at the bottom when you search for Ilse.

1 Like

Figures! I’ll probably be begging you for help in a couple weeks :wink:

If we’re both lucky maybe I’ll have it figured out by then. lol

2 Likes

@jeanhai Did you figure it out yet!

I did, but it was not easy and her head and limbs don’t turn very well so she’s not very poseable. I thought she’d be soft and cuddly but she isn’t. She is a sweet little thing, though.

2 Likes