Asia pre-prder

Is anybody going to pre-order Asia by Cassie Brace? I am a bit undecided as not sure about her face it looks a bit lopsided but that could just be the photo.

1 Like

I wanted her but looking at the details (cuts in the arms) and the tiny eyes, nose, etc. Ive decided to pass on her.

Im going to order the new Nikki Johnston twins instead :wink:

1 Like

I also wanted her at first but now I’m not sure. She’s bigger as I thought she would be. Would you need 2 extender rings for the NuWave for her ?

Im probably getting Ava when she comes out, not sure about Butterbean yet. There are so many cute kits coming out. I can’t wait for Happy by Adrie Stoete!

@Moonray hopefully someone else will know, I use acrylics (air dry).

2 Likes

No, she’s too similar to Margot and I don’t like the deep arm creases but I am waiting for Ruby :heart:

1 Like

I want Layla! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I want Asia. But I’m not going to preorder. I’ll wait to see a few more versions. I may get her once she comes out.

I’m with @Vanniek I can’t wait for Layla! I have so many in my stash that unless I fall completely in love I have to pass on preorders. But I can’t resist Layla!

1 Like

She is cute, with those big eyes :slight_smile: . Now you guys have me singing that song in my head…:notes: Layla, you got me on my knees :notes:

2 Likes

I want Layla too!!! :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

I like her except her nose. I did get Margot though.

1 Like

Thanks everyone you have really helped me to decide to wait a while.

2 Likes

I Love her eyes!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yes! Those big eyes are irresistible :heart_eyes:

1 Like