Asher Awake's nails

OMGosh this baby’s finger and toe nails are driving me crazy LOL! Anyone else have this problem? Mainly his toenails. The edges are in his “flesh” so it is hard to get them tipped.

4 Likes

They are driving me nuts! I have about done all I can do with them LOL

2 Likes

Does he share the same limbs with the asleep version? It’s 3.30 am here and I don’t want to go hunting around to inspect them. (Wake up the neighbourhood.) Lol

1 Like

I don’t remember Asher Awake’s nails being any more frustrating than other nails are. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I use my Ottlite and the jeweler glasses so I can see them well.

6 Likes

The Milo kit I did a few days ago was awful two of his fingers did not even have nails so I had to try my best and make them look there lol.

2 Likes

A toothpick works great for cleaning up edges.

2 Likes

I got the idea from @pia. They help me soooo much! I use them for creases, nails and rooting.

Here’s a search for all different styles:
Magnifying Glasses on ebay

8 Likes

Aww I see @AmyR777 got her sexy on again :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Oh, yesss, Angel, that’s exactly what my hubby says about them - NOT!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I think you’ve found your look, Amy!

3 Likes

LOL!! You’re a funny girl, Izzy. I do love how easy they make my life, though. :relaxed:

1 Like

Those look like the same ones I have!! Couldn’t root without them!!

1 Like

Me, either!!!

I have those glasses too but they make me drunk lol. Bob bought me a headset magnifier so I am testing them out now

1 Like

Let us know how you like the headset. I didn’t like the thought of something going around my head but I think that’s mostly because of my migraines.

I think I will like it better than the glasses. This one has a flip down lens and a stationary lens. So far I haven’t needed the flip down lens.

I don’t know why the glasses like yours make me drunk lol

2 Likes

Hmmm… what were you drinking then?! Just kidding. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Hahahahha

1 Like

I was about to say it might be the glass that is in your hand rather than the glasses on your face!

3 Likes

Well said, Helen!!!