Artist of the year voting on real is open!

I just logged on to the REAL forum and saw that the AOTY poll was posted on the 9th with the 12 monthly winning babies in the contest. Only 8 members have voted in 3 1/2 days and I know some of the BB ladies participate in that forum. Have a look, and if you are a member, cast a vote for your favorite baby.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up, I just voted:)

1 Like

thanks Pia-what lovely babies-I voted!!

How do you vote? I don’t see any place to do that. Do you have to be a REAL member?

Yes you have to be a member! Otherwise it will just let you read and see the totals. Don’t join… there is so little activity that you won’t even bother to visit!

1 Like

OK. Thanks.

1 Like

Really? That’s sad. I used to visit that forum often. Then it seemed that less and less people visited. So I mainly just come here now.

Voted a couple of days ago. Feels like a ghost town over there.

It’s sad how vacant it is over there.

Is it all because of Facebook? I’m guessing that’s where everyone has gone?

Voting should be closed at this point and Angela Benko is the winner (@InfantInspirations) - not sure if it has been announced or not.

3 Likes

Yep, it’s been announced, that is a gorgeous baby! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I am?? Wow! :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Thank you, Karen. :blush:

1 Like

dear karen & pia, make it easy on us-which number baby won??? Thanks!!

1 Like

Congratulations, I LOVE your work! Hope you don’t mind, I snagged the picture to share here :blush: If not okay, I will remove it ~

Baby #3 was the winner and here she is in all her glory! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

That is a beautiful baby :purple_heart::blue_heart::yellow_heart:

1 Like

Karen, I don’t mind. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Thank you, ladies!

She was a little stinker to make, but so glad she got made. She is now living in Australia with a lot of other reborn siblings. :slight_smile:

3 Likes