Are there affordable reborns that have a smiling face?

I believe my reborn is a ‘Mason’ sculpt, and he has such a cute smiling face. I’d like to buy a girl reborn that has a smiling face as well, but not the same kit as ‘Mason’.

Does anyone know of any kits that have smiling faces?

Thank you!

(Does anyone have any for sale? :slight_smile:)

The blank kit alone goes for that amount as April is a sold out limited edition kit that is highly sought after.

Not sure if you were aware. Just wanted to make sure you weren’t too disappointed if you couldn’t find one. Best wishes on your search. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I very much appreciate your answer. Do you know of any other kits that has the baby smiling?

Thank you!

1 Like

You are welcome.

The one that first comes to mind that you would most likely find in your price range would be realborn Joseph awake. The newborn version. You should easily be able to see what he looks like on the reborns site.

3 Likes

Thank you so very much!

P.S. I like your screen name-it’s clever!

2 Likes

Hahaaa. Thank you. :grin:

2 Likes

BB Kyrie has a smile!

3 Likes

It does! I remember! Thanks!

2 Likes

I just looked. They have ONE. I just PMed the artist to see if she’d consider a payment plan.

Please keep your fingers crossed for me!

(P.S. Thank you so much for that suggestion…she was the one I was going to buy from etsy but it fell thru. I had fell in love with her just on sight!)

2 Likes

A bunch of Sandie Faber sculpts babe smiling faces!

Realborn Joseph awake is smiling. He’s 18". Realborn Kyrie sleeping is smiling. She reminds me of Mason. She’s 19". Sandy Faber’s James, Vivienne, Nala and Tommy are all smiling kits. Ping Lau’s Adele, Autumn, Tori, Arya and Juliana are all smiling kits. They’re not all necessarily affordable but they’re cute as the dickens.

3 Likes

I have an Apryl for sale, she is already painted. She turned out really cute. Pm me if you would like a picture or price or anything,

2 Likes

Good Luck! @Ladybuggirl

2 Likes

I ended up finding ONE Kyrie for sale on reborns.com! I was able to purchase it last night. You are so right, she does look similar to Mason!

Your answer had a lot of suggestions! Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge with me!

4 Likes

You’re welcome.

1 Like

Didn’t you want Kyrie originally before you bough Mason, unless I am mistaken you with someone else.

Congrats on your new baby!

2 Likes

Congrats!!!

1 Like

You are right, that was me! I paid for it on Saturday night…I can’t wait to hear from her about when she is mailing it out!

1 Like

Thanks!