April Baby Pageant Advanced Division

Bump! We have a tie! How exciting

Those are some really cute babies ladies. Best of luck to everyone.

Bumping up… need some more voters to break the tie…

Keep on voting everyone !! Only 2 days left !!

Novice division has 3 more votes than Advanced ! Who didn’t vote here??

the tie is broken but it sure is a one!

bump!

b

Last day to vote!

bump!

Since Kim is very busy today at work for most of the day, she has asked me to announce the winner of the Advanced Division. Please bear with me if I do not do it exactly as she would have…

The April Baby Pageant had so many great entries and was a really close race - they all deserved to win! But, alas… there can only be one. Oh, my! When I first posted the results, Baby #2 was ahead by 1 vote but I just looked and now, they are tied! Not sure how that happened since the voting should have ended last night but I do not know how Kim set up this poll… So…

[size=14]The WINNERS of the Advanced Division of the April MBP are … Kathleen Evans and Kathryn Gadomski! Congratulations to you both![/size]

The beautiful babies of the Advanced Division were created by the following Ladies:
…Baby 1—Katie (Kathryn Gadomski)
…Baby 2—Kathleen Evans (Kay’s Lil Keepers)
…Baby 3–Marcy Klyeman (MaikenBabies)
…Baby 4–Tonya
…Baby 5–Sonja G (Kinderbug Nursery)
…Baby 6–Barbara G

Congratulations, Kathleen and Katie! Please PM me your email addresses and Nursery names so that I can work up your logos.

Thank you all!

It was a good competition girls !! I was kind of upset that I came in dead last, but the fact that my baby sold 3 days after I entered him, cheered me up quite a bit !! LOL
At least I know what competition I am up against for next time. So LOOK OUT LADIES !!!
It was alot of fun !! Thanks Kim and Carmen ~~ See ya next go 'round !

— Begin quote from “OliviasMom”

It was a good competition girls !! I was kind of upset that I came in dead last, but the fact that my baby sold 3 days after I entered him, cheered me up quite a bit !! LOL
At least I know what competition I am up against for next time. So LOOK OUT LADIES !!!
It was alot of fun !! Thanks Kim and Carmen ~~ See ya next go 'round !

— End quote

Marcy -

Don’t be disheartened! Your baby was beautiful - the competition was just stiff… all the babies were so good and unfortunately, you can only choose one! Congratulations on your sale!

Carmen

— Begin quote from “mcnair6”

Since Kim is very busy today at work for most of the day, she has asked me to announce the winner of the Advanced Division. Please bear with me if I do not do it exactly as she would have…

The April Baby Pageant had so many great entries and was a really close race - they all deserved to win! But, alas… there can only be one. Oh, my! When I first posted the results, Baby #2 was ahead by 1 vote but I just looked and now, they are tied! Not sure how that happened since the voting should have ended last night but I do not know how Kim set up this poll… So…

[size=14]The WINNERS of the Advanced Division of the April MBP are … Kathleen Evans and Kathryn Gadomski! Congratulations to you both![/size]

The beautiful babies of the Advanced Division were created by the following Ladies:
…Baby 1—Katie (Kathryn Gadomski)
…Baby 2—Kathleen Evans (Kay’s Lil Keepers)
…Baby 3–Marcy Klyeman (MaikenBabies)
…Baby 4–Tonya
…Baby 5–Sonja G (Kinderbug Nursery)
…Baby 6–Barbara G

Congratulations, Kathleen and Katie! Please PM me your email addresses and Nursery names so that I can work up your logos.

Thank you all!

— End quote

OH MY GOSH!!! AHHHHH!!! YAYAYAYAYAAYAYYy!!!

thank you thank you all!!! congrats to Kathleen!!!

Congrats to our winners!

Congratulations ladies on such beautiful babies!

Congratulations ladies on the tie for fist place…there were some pretty tense moments…congretualtions to all the ladies who entered, it was a very tough choice as they were all really beautifully done. Glad to see that more entries were submitted. Hope to see even more entries next time round!

Yaay! Congrats!