April 12th EASTER SALE! 12 Kits 50% OFF!

EDITED EASTER MORNING: More than half our original 12 kits already went out of stock, and many others were about to go out of stock, so we replaced them with a fresh set of 12.

WE WILL NOT BE DOING THAT AGAIN, so hurry!

= = = = = = = = = = = = = =

April 12th EASTER SALE! 12 Kits 50% OFF!

Because stock is running low, this is our first sale in a L-O-N-G time! We have put 12 kits on sale for 50% off for April 12th Easter.

Sale starts now (late Saturday night) and will end as soon as we come to work Monday morning and can conveniently end it.

Many of these sale kits are in short supply and will likely run out of stock, so hurry!

Bountiful Baby

11 Likes

Same kits or will there be switch ups in progress? @bbsupport @BBMelinda

1 Like

Thanks! Just ordered some kits, think I’m going to have to take a break from this forum, before my husband finds out how many kits I’ve been ordering :joy:

3 Likes

Wow awesome! Just ordered Skya, thank you!

2 Likes

I’ve just ordered three kits as well as a set of eyes for my toddler Emmy. Hopefully they manage to slip in under the radar of my husbands notice. LOL

4 Likes

I just paid full price for aspen awake and aspen asleep sleeping one for me awake one for a family member who wants it so I got while I was doing an order for me and eyes for aspen also. I just couldn’t take the chance of them sale out

3 Likes

Same here!

1 Like

It ok I just didn’t want to take the chance of it being sold out

1 Like

If aspen is still on sale and another kit I like with I’ll buy another just that a family member wanted and just had to jump

1 Like

Awww, man. I definitely wouldn’t have minded getting my hands on Aspen.

I grabbed
Skya asleep (very pleased I got her)
Owen (wasn’t sold on the review photos, but at the price I couldn’t pass him up)
and Rowan (a keeper for my daughters cute collection of larger baby clothes)

2 Likes

I just bought another aspen awake with few other items like glass beads, magnets etc

3 Likes

This is me too!! Rushing for the kit sale. lol. I’ve been able to add things to my cart and they stay there so later if I add kits I don’t forget as much. :joy:

3 Likes

I only have prepaid cards not like one I could just do payments for after ordering

So I only had a certain amount of $ to spend

But I did open up paypal like a week ago and my family member paid me back later on last night so that how I was able to order more things of what I needed

https://bountifulbaby.com/products/8048

Violets on sale for you

2 Likes

Big ol Joe can just stay there as far as I’m concerned. Nothing against the real baby, as I’m sure he’s lovely, but I’ve never been a fan of that kit.

2 Likes

@anon76366621
Tagging you so that you see the post by @PhotographyForLife . Violet is currently on sale.

2 Likes

You know that means YOU HAVE to paint him right?

Every time he goes OFF sale I wish I’d got him.

I just don’t know how I’d paint him or stuff him lol or root him!

Then after he’s not in sale I see all the beautiful babies everyone made and I vow to get him again.

now i have him in my cart but. Any decide… belly plate or torso.

So I’ll miss out on him again.

I want to buy something because I need a ton of glass beads but I can’t decide

2 Likes

One day, when I’ve painted all of the kits I really want to paint and perhaps some of the smaller ones that I don’t particularly want to paint- I may get around to big Joe. At this point, the only thing that could possibly entice me to maybe paint him is if somebody wanted to purchase him, send me the kit and materials and buy him when he’s complete. So for now at least, I’m safe. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

:joy: I had bought his kit last year and started on him, then couldn’t stay motivated! I’m not a very patient person and that’s a big baby! Maybe one day I’ll get up the nerve to try and finish him…

1 Like

Ikr, I’m tempted to buy some of these other sale kits, but my luck the new ones will be released Monday :smirk:

2 Likes