Anyone Use Rings from MacPherson?

Anyone one else use rings from MacPherson and wish they were made differently? I order theirs all the time because they have so many sizes, but I find that the larger part of the ring is not big enough to fit over the flange if you want the small part of the ring to actually fit in the groove so that there is still a groove. I wish they made these rings with the proportions like the white ones are made. Every now and then I want to suggest it (maybe they don’t even realize it’s an issue). Anyone else have the same issue?

1 Like

Here is an example of what I mean. These rings are the same size. The smaller part that fits into the groove is the same size but the larger part that is supposed to go over the flange is so much smaller on the MacPherson ring that it doesn’t fit over the flange unless you choose a larger ring, and then the smaller part is too large to fit in the groove

3 Likes

Interesting. My only experience was recently I ordered some of theirs for a partial silicone. I did notice one of them fit weirdly on the arm flange of one arm but thought that it was due to the way the silicone is poured. Maybe not…? I dunno.

I’ve ordered LOTS they always have a much smaller part that goes over the flange part. They have a good thing going with all the different sizes but the proportions need to be adjusted. If I thought they would take my feedback into consideration I’d send it cause I’d be happy for them to be improved.

1 Like

I hate them.

I wish someone would 3D print some good ones

1 Like

Yes me too and it could be MacP. They are close, they just need some adjustment. It would be so much better for me if it was MacP that gets them right because ordering from the US is not convenient for me.

1 Like