Anyone interested in HTML Instruction? Link Added pg2

I was wondering if anyone was interested in learning some basic HTML for creating your own ebay templates etc. I don’t want to invest a whole lot of time on it if no one will use it.

oh! I would be. I was contemplating buying a template.

— Begin quote from “UnknownFemale”

I was wondering if anyone was interested in learning some basic HTML for creating your own ebay templates etc. I don’t want to invest a whole lot of time on it if no one will use it.

— End quote

I am such an idiot when it comes to computer stuff that I would LOVE a step by step (simple) guide… I have a Mac though, so it is probably way different??

I would I would!!! I can’t even get a pic on here right!!!

Me! Me!

— Begin quote from “pia”

— End quote

I am such an idiot when it comes to computer stuff that I would LOVE a step by step (simple) guide… I have a Mac though, so it is probably way different??

— End quote

Nope…I’m a Mac user also. It’s the same.

Oh yes! That would be awsome ) I’ve spent so much money on good templates and they never look how I want them to… this would be great! Count me in heehee xx

I would like them too. But will it work for xp and windows 7. If so count me in.

I want to learn too.

It will work for any operating system. any browser. The only things you will need are:

1. internet access
  2. text editor (Word, Notepad, Openoffice etc)
  3. Photo hosting account (photobucket, picassa, etc)
  4. Some time to play and learn.

If youre looking for something easy to do templates…
http://www.isdntek.com/tagbot/prettybordersplus.htm
Is a nice generator

I would love to i CANT figure out how to do a template on ebay

Oh! I could really need some instruction on this, too! I’ve been thinking of buying a template also, but not sure of how to use it…

Please count me in too. Thanks

Oh yes please…I want ot learn too! I have struggled with this one and gave up…

Ok. So do you want copy this and paste your info in these spots or do you really want to know how the tags work?

Ok. So do you want copy this and paste your info in these spots or do you really want to know how the tags work?

— End quote

I don’t even know what that means?? You will have to give me more help than you think. Sorry.

I kind of would like both but do whatever is easiest for you. I figured if I have a couple of templates already that have Html. Just don’t understand any of it but have started to tear it apart a little so if I know what the tags are then it would make it easier for me to put it back together the way I want. Other wise copy and paste is still good.

— Begin quote from “pia”

— End quote

I don’t even know what that means?? You will have to give me more help than you think. Sorry.

— End quote

I’ll give you pretty pictures ok? Lol

— Begin quote from “pia”

— End quote

— End quote

I’ll give you pretty pictures ok? Lol

— End quote

PERFECT!!! I understand pictures!!!

Who wants to be the Guinea Pig?