Anyone get a Sue Sue?

Thoughts? I’m waiting on mine, she should be here next week. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I got mine. I like the kit just fine… The body is white though with the metal joints.

2 Likes

Sue sue is cute, but I think having nice rooted hair is a must and unfortunately im not ready yet for rooting. But I absolutely love Odessa by LLE, so im waiting for her, I just LOVE the newborns.

1 Like

My next 2 kits will be Alma and Oddesa…oh and I have Corvin preordered :drooling_face:oh boy, im in trouble :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Got mine she looks good.Cute face and a nice size.

1 Like

I got mine, no body😫

Wow, was totally surprised at her size, she is huge. :purple_heart:

3 Likes

I ordered the body when I preordered her

2 Likes

For once, I hope I didn’t order the body! :joy:

2 Likes

You are, :rofl: I can’t help myself, I have accumulated over 400 kits, my boss is gonna need to by a bigger house, lil dolly parts are taking over!:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:I need reborners anonymous anyone have the number​:roll_eyes::joy:

2 Likes

A group with a number Would be good… so many cuties!!!

Ya know… I originally wasn’t a fan because of how straight the legs are since I’m more of a sit on the couch and cuddle my dolls watching Netflix kind of gal and I thought the straight legs wouldn’t be all that cuddly but the more I see of this kit the closer she gets to my shopping cart lol I might as well because I just about know by the time she sells out I will 100% want her.

3 Likes

OMG, 400?. :rofl: I feel better now, i have around 50.
It is sooooo addicting with so many kits always coming out, I cant stop looking on BB, macpherson and irresponsible lol

2 Likes

I got her as well. She was packed in such a small box that her head came out squished. Luckily it bounced right back after baking for 5 mins.

2 Likes

huh I got the body with mine from MacP and it was natural doe suede with plastic ties. Where did you get yours from?

1 Like

Macphersons… LOL

And WHY does this overlap??? This is the second body from them that does this (first white one though)

5 Likes

You can start offering some for sale :wink:

@jlesser
Oh wow! That overlap is so weird! Did you try to contact MP about it?

3 Likes

Irresponsible - right! You made me giggle, Rosa :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oh my :rofl: I didnt notice that the auto spell changed my word :rage: I hate auto spell :joy:

3 Likes

I’ve had a body like that and I actually liked it. I mean I like the overlapping part not those metal joints! Those suck :joy: I always put zip ties in and when I zipped it close the overlapping part completely covered the head of the zip tie!

2 Likes