Anyone following artist on Patreon?

I’m following Melissa George. I’m paying 9.00 a month to watch videos n other stuff that she does n talk about on there. She responds to your questions. I like her and her work. I follow another few artist, but not paying anything, so you don’t get much. If you follow artist, what is your opinion about patreon? I think it’s a way for them to make money. But, you’re getting information and learning. I don’t know how long I’m gonna continue my membership tho. I just started like 2 weeks ago.

I don’t know… :crazy_face:

I’m curious about it. What other artists do you follow?

Jackie Ortiz, miraclebabiesnursery and inlovewithreborns

I love Jackie and Stephanie’s work Just not sure about the pledges… do they take that out a week? I learned so much from Jackie Ortiz.

It’s a monthly fee. The have 1, 5, 9 and up pledges

I like her work too. I decided to just do one pledge with 1 artist.

I understand. I just wanted to give it a try. So far, I like what Melissa has posted. I’m learning different things.

I know Jackie is also doing a free reborn give away to her pledges. A month :).

Yes she is.

Hmm, maybe I should reconsider; I do like Jackie’s youtube videos.

Lol

This is the first i have heard of it … is it on you tube or what ? I do not hear well and need the captions to hear videos tv etc. you tube has some captions

I follow Jackie and its definitely worth it I think, for $10 a month you get weekly tutorials, can message her and be her priority AND youre entered into a raffle to win one of her amazing babies!! I might sign up for Melissa George too for the month to see if i think shes worth it too :slight_smile:

No it’s not YouTube. I don think it has caption either. Go to patreon.com

jackies videos are youtube so you will be able to turn on the caption. They are only for the ones who pledge $10 and up. Melissa’s is not youtube and there is no option to turn on caption. I like watching videos at night and i turn the captions on to read it.

Thank you for the info I appreciate it.

I was super excited when i found jackie on patreon! But then was a bit disappointed as i signed up for the $10 month which says she will post a tips and tricks or tutorial video every week. she just put out a hair cutting one today but before today, the last tips and tricks video was posted Feb 6th.

I hadn’t noticed that! I don’t check it enough obviously. bit of a shame that todays is a hair cutting vid aswell, seeing as she already has free haircutting tutorials on her youtube

Not sure how I feel about it. I have 4 artists that I follow on You Tube, more than that actually but 4 I take serious notice of, and they all have Patreon. That would be 40 a month and since I’m not famous or rich that comes from dolly money…so… No Patreon as of yet.