Any one made Martha Grace Stoete?

Anyone made this kit? Came across her last night and love the chunkiness! I can’t find blank kit pics tho or anyone that were left bald lol. If anyone has made this baby, what do you think about her?

2 Likes

@SouthernLullabies I adore all of Adrie’s sculpts. I have Lola & Xavi to paint & would love a Martha Grace too. :heart:

2 Likes

I have Martha Grace but haven’t gotten a chance to paint her. She’s adorable. She’s got a good sized head lol

1 Like

I so want Lola! I just love that little face! Can’t wait to see your version!

1 Like

Do you happen to have photos of her blank sculpt? I’m no where near as good as a prototype artist and don’t root (yet lol) so I really only buy kits based on their blank sculpts lol I love the chunky look she has tho!!

I will get them on here for you As soon as I can tomorrow :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Irresistables has a picture of the blank kit.

1 Like

That’s so sweet of you! Thank you!

1 Like

I can never get their website to load :frowning:

I hope this helps! :heart:

7 Likes

You’re welcome. If you need anymore just let me know. It’s a cold and cloudy day here in Florida so this isn’t with a light on.

This is much more of her vinyl color.

1 Like

I love Martha Grace. But I know I don’t have time to paint her. So I haven’t bought her. :confused:

1 Like

I need a Martha Grace :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yes you do lol I love her. She may be a keeper for me. And Nina also.

2 Likes

Yes! My plan is to have her kits as my keepers. I’ve yet to keep one, and I don’t want to be a baby hoarder, but I love her faces.

I’ve never kept one either, but those two might be an exception lol

2 Likes

Thank you! That so helps…now I need her!! I love Nina as well!!

2 Likes

You’re welcome! Irresistables has her on sale. Nina is sold out.

Get her while she is on sale. :slight_smile:
https://www.irresistables.com/martha-grace-reborn-vinyl-doll-kit-by-adrie-stoetes/

2 Likes