Any interest?

Would anyone be interested in doing a Christmas present exchange? Kind of like the Rose baby shower. It would be for the first part of Dec. I’d like to see how many people would be interested.

2 Likes

I might, depending on cost and rules. Would you be hosting it?

1 Like

I could host. Any ideas on rules besides:
Cost,date due, new, animals or smoking house hold?

2 Likes

I think items should be new. Smoke free or smokers matched with each other. It might be good to match participants who like alternatives or animals with each other. Would it have to be kits or babies or something less expensive or hand made?

2 Likes

At the Rose baby shower you make up your own present. I went one year and saw one of our members get a finished doll which she gave to the little girl at the table. The little girl cried. I was so touched that the next year I made a baby which a little girl got. This does not have to be a kit or doll it could be just a dollie present. Can anyone tell us what kinds of things they got at the Rose doll show? We can keep it simple or not.

4 Likes

This would be fun I would like to join

2 Likes

I would not paint a kit but I may be willing to be involved in a kind of gift exchange with a kit.

1 Like

I would be interested.

1 Like

We can do a simple baby gift shower then.

That works for me.

1 Like

What ever everyone else wants is fine with me. It just takes me 3 months to paint, root and get everything I want for a baby.

I’d like to participate. Maybe even have value categories? So gifts can be more even and no one feels bad? I feel as if all gifts are are wonderful and valuable, but I’d hate if someone sent something big and didn’t receive something they felt was valuable.

On the other hand, everyone here is so nice, I’m not sure if it would even be an issue

2 Likes