Answering Emails

Hi
Just wondering how long it takes others on an average to get a reply to an email sent to BB.
I had a problem with my last order and sent an email to try and have it fixed before the order was sent out.
Two days later the order was sent , four days later l get an email advising the problem cant be fixed as the order was sent.
The time before that it was six days before l had an answer, have others had to wait that long or am l emailing at the wrong time?
Thanks
Jessina

— Begin quote from “Jessina”

Hi
Just wondering how long it takes others on an average to get a reply to an email sent to BB.
I had a problem with my last order and sent an email to try and have it fixed before the order was sent out.
Two days later the order was sent , four days later l get an email advising the problem cant be fixed as the order was sent.
The time before that it was six days before l had an answer, have others had to wait that long or am l emailing at the wrong time?
Thanks
Jessina

— End quote

I always call instead. It takes a bit of persistence sometimes, but it is definitely faster than the email response.

— Begin quote from “Jessina”

Hi
Thanks
Jessina

— End quote

We had answered your email and sent you the following reply about an hour before you posted the above:

All orders are automatically generated from exactly what was in the shopping cart upon check out. The shopping cart is completely managed by the customer. No one here at Bountiful Baby has access to your shopping cart.

We are very sorry, but it is too late to make any changes to your order, as your order has already been shipped.

We do have a 30 day Money Back Guarantee, as can be seen on our “Contact Us” page, here:

[list]

[/list:u:ibi6jgqb]

Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Thank you,

Bountiful Baby
http://www.bountifulbaby.comThe Most Complete Reborn Supply Store On The Web!
(435) 257-6217
Toll Free: 855-9REBORN

Hi
I realized you had replied but it was four days after l sent the original email. The only reason l was asking is on your contact us page it advised it is faster to email than to ring.If l had of rung l may have been able to have the order changed .
Thanks
Jessina

Our phone hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM Mountain Time (for reference, Mountain time is two hours later than Eastern time on the east coast of the United States). Your first email came in after hours Friday night. Nobody could have taken your call until Monday morning.

Emails are faster. But even with emails, our customer service center is in an entirely different city as our shipping warehouse, and it takes some time for customer service to get a message to the warehouse. This is especially true over the weekend. Some weekend messages don’t reach the warehouse before Monday.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Bountiful Baby