Another shipping question

So, eBay requires you to state how you will ship a package. If you find out that they do not cover insurance in the way you stated your shipping, does that go against the eBay buyers’ guaranteed stuff?

My local post office stated they do not cover insurance for a package over 500 dollars overseas however, online they say they do. Ebay requires to state how it will be shipped. Help!

1 Like

I think they do. I shipped a saddle,bridle and breast collar to Australia valued at $1,500 and it was fully insured.

1 Like

Thank you! I called and had to speak to he post master. Not everyone knows what it is called, Global Express ships up to 2499.00. It is very expensive. Now, I saw online that ups ships higher but they are ridiculous. For the same price as usps to ship 180 price, ups wanted 260.

Lol yes it was expensive to ship but they really wanted it so they paid :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes I refuse to send a baby without the full amount of insurance.

1 Like

Weird, I went to USPS and insured a package for 900 overseas and it was not an issue

1 Like

See, I am not understanding what the difference is. They said nothing to me about global express insurance and that is expensive! I looked it up and had to ask the postmaster