Another Beautiful 3 Month Joseph, on eBay Now!

Good Evening!

Have you seen our newest Joseph kit? Joseph is growing up! He was scanned again at 3 months old, but he was big for his age and wore 6-9 month sized clothing. I am the proud mommy of the real baby Joseph. I can’t tell you how happy it makes me to see him captured in his adorable chunky stage! To see more details about him, and to be notified of his release, here is a link to his item: Realborn® 3 Month Joseph™ Sleeping (23" Reborn Doll Kit) - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC)

We also have an adorable new 3 Month Joseph on eBay now! This sweet boy was beautifully reborn by Elena Matterna. Thank you, Elena, for reborning such an incredible likeness! His auction is featured on our home page now at: https://bountifulbaby.com/

Sincerely,

Jessica
Bountiful Baby

17 Likes

He is so sweet!!

so beautiful

Absolutely love him so much I’m already shopping for an outfit!

I still cant get over how chunky he was!!! How much did he weigh at this stage? Too stinkin cute!!

I saw in the original post he was close to 20 lbs! So chunky! :blue_heart::heart_eyes:

Holy cow he was a chunk…lol oh i would have loved to be able to squish those chubby thighs!!!

Precious!!