Angels among us

So sorry for your loss! Prayers to you and your family!

My heartfelt condolences to you and your family !! May God provide you the strength you need during this difficult time !!!

Thanks for the kind words, we feel the puppy was moms way of saying “hi”:innocent: never realized how exhausting it all is, hope we do her proud Saturday. We could not keep the puppy as none of us were able however our no kill shelter always places the babies no problem :smirk: Hardest part is not being able to call her up​:disappointed:

I am so sorry for your loss! What I touching heart picture! Your Mom still will be with you, aways…

So sorry for your loss ! Prayers for you and your family.

I am so sorry for your loss. What an amazing sign your mother gave you. Prayers for you and your family during this very hard part of life.

I am so deeply sorry for your loss

So sorry to hear this. Praying for you and you family. :pray:t2:

So sorry you lost your Mom. Love that she sent you a sign, it means so much. Prayers and hugs. :pray:

Thank you

So sorry to hear the loss of your grandmother. Yes, that sounds like a sign to me. I hope it helps you cope at this hard time.

I am so sorry for your loss.Heaven gained an angel and she will still be watching over you.

we sent her home as she would of wanted, her son in law preached and her grand sons carried her from the church. Rest well Mamma. You will be missed

Wonderful ending to a long life well lived!