Amazing NEW RELEASE! Realborn® Christopher - Available Now!

Realborn® Christopher is Available Now!

Darling Christopher couldn’t be any more sweet, from that cute little nose to his precious feet!

Make him yours today! Buy Now: Realborn® Christopher Sleeping (18.5" Reborn Doll Kit) - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC)

Christopher’s release is also featured on our home page at: https://bountifulbaby.com/

Love, Bountiful Baby

11 Likes

If still available to buy I will after work tonight he is one of the ones I want to for sure get

1 Like

I love this one. Does he have any siblings @bountifulbaby? He looks like Charles to me. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I love this one too, he is just precious. I’m sure he will be gone, when I place my bb order next week! :sob:

1 Like

Oh my goodness!!! :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Ordered right away !!!

2 Likes

BB I swear you wait for me to click “complete order” then put up something I might really want right after or I just have the worst timing ever. Going over to give you more money…damn baby addiction.

6 Likes

Feel sort of the same, they just dropped/restocked babies I was waiting on but now I’m already tied up on layways on Mac.

2 Likes

Same. I just bought Michael yesterday and now placed a new order for Christopher today. They’ll probably have a new one on Monday. Lol! I really want a Landon…been waiting on that little guy.

3 Likes

I did the same dadgum thing! Watch one of the others I want be next :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I bought Ashley awake when she went on sale earlier. I can wait lol. He will be back if he sells out. He does look just like Charles.

1 Like

Just bought a Christopher kit I’m excited I made enough babysitting money today to order him yay but now I’m broke but I am for sure got to get Leilani for my friends daughter and set aside I’ll make a way to figure it out.

I got two. Spent too much but I’m jumping back into reborning. I let those scam sites get to me. But I’ve been doing this for too long to let them push me out.

1 Like

If the shipping was not astronomus I would have ordered him too ! I just bought Michael, but want this little one so bad too ! :persevere:

1 Like

I wish there was free shipping if we spent $100! I was in the habit from striving for free shipping at other sites so I grabbed me a Christopher! And a body and rings and plugs and some paint… doh :woman_facepalming:t2: I sure hope he’s easier to paint than Ever

2 Likes

Was something wrong with ever? I. Haven’t painted her so I don’t know.

2 Likes

She just didn’t seem to want to take paint for many of us. Look up @Keneen post about ever, many of us commented there. I almost want to buy another kit to see if I’m crazy @bountifulbaby but not at full price. I’m thinking I might strip her and try starting over

1 Like

I stripped the kit and laid it to the side for now. I’ll go back to it later.

2 Likes

I think she’s so cute but I’m not a natural artist by any means. Most of the Evers I’ve seen are very pale like they didn’t take the paint and then I read about the issues so I’m going to pass on her. At least for now. Maybe if she goes half price I’ll try my hand at her

1 Like

Ooohh. Yeah. I have had that happen. That’s no fun. Ugh.

1 Like