Am I the first to notice that Faith is a smaller Conner

but with her mouth closed. This is like Meg and Sera.

I have been wanting to do a big lifesize baby because no one thinks these minis are real when you take them out no matter how well done.
Debi

Faith is a tiny lil baby and I did her and drew ( who is smaller still but not by alot) as twins the are so darm adorable!!! Two of my favs

Like I said before you can make any doll adorable. Faith is cute but Im trying to be good and not order any more until I get some done.

Which berenguer did you decide to order. You will have tell me hoiw big they really are.
Debi

— Begin quote from “DebiC”

I have been wanting to do a big lifesize baby because no one thinks these minis are real when you take them out no matter how well done.

— End quote

This is very true. Real babies under 18" or 19" aren’t very common. We all know there are many preemies, but they’re all in the hospital until they get big enough, so we don’t see them in the streets or at the mall…

Most people want a lifelike newborn/infant (over 18", preferable, around 20" and up).

I would love to see pics of your twins too please.
Debi

yes, many of the kit’s look to much a like.

I did Faith a month ago, and was a lot of fun work on her, she is tiny but very pretty, she is my siggy.

— Begin quote from “clarianercf”

I did Faith a month ago, and was a lot of fun work on her, she is tiny but very pretty, she is my siggy.

— End quote

Your Faith baby is sooooo cute! I love her!

Thans Lori