Am I Crazy or What?

I just started on Aubrey and although I have done this one a number of times, the legs do not look right. Does anyone have a photo of the left leg that you could show me? The top of the foot as well as the sole? Also the left foot appears to be longer than the right.

I have had this kit a while and just took it out. Probably should check everything as soon as it arrives rather than be surprised at a later date.

Anyway - if anyone has photos I would sure appreciate it.

1 Like

I reborn ed Aubrey two times…her limbs are popular. One of the legs is little bit more bent.

2 Likes

The limbs look right.

5 Likes

These are the ones I got but I am thinking the doll’s LEFT leg is the correct one and the right one does not belong to her.

3 Likes

Weird… But the legs do look off in all those pictures!

2 Likes

Yea one looks bigger and has more detail than the other. Very strange.

3 Likes

You’re right…even the feet…one foot is so much bigger than the other…I do like you and just put the kits awasy and only check them when time to REBORN…guess it’s better to check them out right away…!!..

2 Likes

I am wondering…is she one that they re made with more detail and maybe you got one leg from the old model and one leg from the newer model…Just a thought?

4 Likes

Do they have a name or number imprinted around the top of the leg to identify which kit they belong too or even if they match one another??

2 Likes

One looks too small and the color does not match. I don’t think it’s from the same kit.

3 Likes

That was my thought, too.

1 Like

I never thought to look until you mentioned it. The smaller one says “Aubrey/Sofie
/Lilly” and the larger one says “Avery, Paisley, Londyn, Kinsey”

3 Likes

Last night I looked in the store after reading your post to see what aubrey & avery’s limbs looked like, if they were the same. And this is what it says under Aubrey…
“Aubrey is an open-eyed version of our baby Avery, shown to the left. With Aubrey, the original Avery OOAK was reused, modified by the artist, Denise, to have open-eyes. Aubrey also has different limbs than Avery, but either set of limbs work for either baby.”

So you got one of each…Hopefully BB will send you the correct limb/limbs.

5 Likes

And you know what??? I just looked at the arms and one has the “Aubrey/Sofie/Lilly” marking and one has the “Avery/Paisley/Londyn/Kinsey” markings !!! So I got one arm and leg from one kit and one arm and leg from another! :frowning:

5 Likes

Well guess once my little kids go to sleep I will be opening mine and seeing if all parts match! Hope they correct it for you.

1 Like

The thing is I bought the kit some time ago - - - probably back in the summer. I don’t expect them to do anything. My fault for not checking right away. THAT WON’T HAPPEN AGAIN.

1 Like

I’ll bet they correct it! Bb is awesome with that kind of stuff!

3 Likes

I agree with @Nikkiroc. You seriously can’t beat BB for their customer service and righting all sorts of wrongs; be it customer or their own error. You really should contact them about the limbs.

3 Likes

I did send them an e-mail. I checked to see when I bought it and it was March of this year. Anyway, I got a reply but they missed my point entirely so I sent another e-mail with photos. They told me that Avery and Aubrey share the same limbs - - - - - - well I know that - - - - These just were not the Avery/Aubrey limbs. So wills see what they say now.

4 Likes

Yup - I do believe that is the case - one arm and one leg from Aubrey and one arm and one leg from Avery!

So - YES - you can use Avery limbs on Aubrey and vice versa, but you CANNOT use one arm and one leg of each as they do not have the same detail, color or size.

3 Likes