Aly Ralph Babies Hair Painting on Instagram

I just launched Instagram subscriptions on my account @alyralphbabies. If anyone is interested in learning new hair painting skills, my subscription cost is $2.99 a month! It should be lots of fun! I plan to show how I do things start to finish. This month I will be working on Mia and breaking down the process of giving her baby brown newborn hair! I use Genesis paints, but you should be able to utilize most techniques/ideas if you use a different paint.

Here is an example of my work:

25 Likes

I have an instagram account but I really don’t use it. I never got onto it much. I would love to learn from you though.

1 Like

Ah, I just find Instagram so much friendlier than Facebook. For now I’m staying on Instagram. In the future if it goes well, I may offer things in the future other places :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I didn’t even know you could do stuff like that there. I know about Patreon for monthly things like that. I will have to see if I can figure out Instagram more.

5 Likes

It’s something they are rolling out. If you have 10,000 or more followers and meet all their requirements as a content creator you can offer it. I’ve had lots ask about Patreon, but this seems simpler since I’m already creating tons of content on Instagram, all my people are there, and I was lucky enough to be offered the chance.

9 Likes

That’s really cool! I’m going to try to figure out how to sign up.

1 Like

Will there be anytime access to your videos or is it a follow along?

2 Likes

As long as you are subscribed you should be able to access everything!

5 Likes

Perfect🥰

1 Like

Congrats on being able to get subscribers! Look at you go! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you! It was very exciting to me! I can share without feeling like I am overly burdening people with the cost, but still have it be worthwhile for the extra work :blush:

3 Likes

I plan on subscribing as soon as I start back painting!

1 Like

Sounds great! I am going to stick around as long as I have people wanting to learn and plan to do some different styles of hair painting as well as other skills!

5 Likes

Lol, hardest part may be figuring out instagram. My older daughter told me to try it but after Pinterest addiction, I’m hesitant to add another social media site! Looks like I’ll have to bite the bullet…

1 Like

Awesomeness!! Thank you for doing this. I have an Instagram account and am going to check you out. :smiley:

1 Like

Great!! You will be right on time. I have only talked about my paintbrush so far. I will be recording hair painting this weekend!

4 Likes

I don’t see the subscribe button on your profile. I wonder if that is because I use Instagram on my desktop instead of on my phone.

1 Like

Can you click on my story and see the button there? It was glitching earlier, and now it’s showing for me again too. :heart:

1 Like

I can see it in the picture in your story. Is that where I click on it?

1 Like

Yep, try that!

1 Like