Alternatives, what do you think of this one?

2 Likes

love.this.one. preordered this morning👾

2 Likes

I am debating if I will get him or not. I’m torn, lol

1 Like

This is actually the first alternate kit I love lol!

2 Likes

I think he is very cute, but looks more like a bat, not a vampire to me. I am sure that @AnnieSokay will love him :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Maybe he’s a vampire bat.

2 Likes

He’s pretty cute actually! I don’t like alternative kits much but he’s got a cute face. I don’t like his limbs but they’re not terrible either. I won’t be painting him but I can’t wait to see what everyone does with him.

Looks like a bat to me too. :rofl:

2 Likes

He’s adorable. Those teeth are too cute. But I wonder if there will be many customers interested in him. I’ll probably end up with him at some point. But I’m not going to preorder. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I will end up getting him and keeping him. We always need a new baby hanging around the nursery, lol.

2 Likes

Good plan. And he’s tiny. So he won’t take up much room. :wink:

What’s the vinyl version going to look like though? All the pictures are silicone versions, and there are two very different kits on his listing. :thinking:

2 Likes

Nevermind. I found it. But who is that other one? I wonder if he’s going to be a vinyl kit too.

1 Like

That painting is really unusual and cool.

1 Like

I like the first one.

2 Likes

I quite like him. Don’t know if I’ll get him because there’s so many cute alternative kits and I can’t get them all. I’d love to see what others do with him though!

1 Like

I like him! But I won’t preorder him I’ll get him if I feel like it in the future.

That is her silicone also. Probably accidentally sent the wrong pic. Maybe let the site know. I have not heard if he will be vinyl but he is so cute. She had him at ROSE

2 Likes