Alternative inspiration

Hi everyone,
I’ve been thinking about making an alternative reborn, as I’ve really enjoyed making my little reborn zombie. However, I’m not sure what kind I want.
I purchased a cheap Eden a while ago that the seller said was a fixer-upper. She’s been stripped now and just has some minor holes from rooting left.
I don’t think I want another zombie, but am looking for ideas for some other kind of creepy/Halloween style dolls.
Good ideas and pics of your own alternative reborns or just ones that inspire you are very welcome!

2 Likes

Here’s my zombie by the way. His name is Christopher. I think he’s cute. :yum:

6 Likes

Ghost baby? Haunted doll?

2 Likes

Hm, something like that does sound interesting.

@MoonlitNightNursery has some super cute, super creepy babies

1 Like

@Miss_Kitty and @AnnieSokay do awesome alternatives

Here is the link to this past years Halloween challenge for inspiration

3 Likes

My little vampire ghost twins - my mom throws blankets over them, so they don’t look at her. :grin:

4 Likes

The great thing about Alternatives is that they can be anything. Here is a vampire, Troll, Flying Monkey and Hobbit Twins that I have done.

2 Likes

My favorite BB post of all times, lol! @EnchantedOrphanage I love your Zombie! Here is mine. She has a spider paci and a spider bow for her sparse hair. The spiders glow in the dark. She no longer lives with me. I will be making another in the future.

Sending you a PM.
3 Likes

I loved ghost babies that recently were in the posts. Maybe I should turn Brittany that I am not a big fun of in the ghost baby? :rofl:

2 Likes

@YelenaRey Yes do it you will have so much fun!

1 Like

I would love to see more werepups. @GrammysReborns makes some of the best critters. My favorite would have to be the dog she made for @Nikkiroc

2 Likes

Here is the werepup I made for @CamsGigi

4 Likes

Oh my not sure I have seen him. I love werepups, he is fabulous!

1 Like

Thank you, I have one to make for @Nikkiroc but I haven’t started yet.

2 Likes

One of these days I am going to own one of your critters. You’re awesome and so creative :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would love to make one for you. Those are the fun Ones!

1 Like

I am soooooo excited about my werepup!!! Here is a pic of my Maltese Murray made by @GrammysReborns!! He’s my baby!

4 Likes

The other pics are on my computer.

Hi sweet Murry! I miss you!

1 Like