Alternative Baby Midoriya Deku Hero Academia

Ok- I’ve been working on this baby for 2 months now and finally now had time to work on the crochet outfit little by little and it’s finally done.
This is Izuku Midoriya, from My Hero academia.
Beautiful hair is from Golden Fleece Boutique!
Sculpt is Eric Stoete
Thanks for looking
Warm wishes
Katie

33 Likes

What an awesome job! He is very cute! I did a cartoon doll a while back, it was fun.

1 Like

Very cool!

1 Like

Thank you! I had a fun time :slight_smile:

1 Like

So cute!! Great job on this little guy.

1 Like

He is sooo adorable that hair is amazing and those gorgeous eyes! The outfit is adorable, I love the fold back hood. My favorite sot is the one where he is sitting up, you can really appreciate his hair in that one. And the very last one really shows off his eyes!

1 Like

You did a great job Katie! May I ask how much hair that took?

1 Like

Amazing job. Loving those eyes where’d you get them

2 Likes

Great job !

1 Like

I love him!!! So creative! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Wowwww!!! I love him so much! You need to bring him to Comic Con! :green_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you! His hair should have been thicker for the character but the head was hard- and I felt like I spent all the time I wanted to on him so I used a little over 1/4 of green and like half that amount of black.
The vinyl was much harder to root than BBs vinyl for sure. But I did like the color of the vinyl

1 Like

Thank you! I got them from Dolls so real! And they were inexpensive only 8.99 I think! I will definitely buy from there again!

2 Likes

Thank you so much he is so sweet and precious I just love him!

I just got Mick and his vinyl is rock hard it seems but I have no intention of rooting him lol. You would have Had to use a bigger needle than the bb kits?

1 Like

I usually never root with a hot rice sock but this time I had to- I know some people use the salt lamp light too but I don’t have one of those. Felt like the vinyl was at least 50% thicker than the B.B. vinyl so I ended up breaking a lot of needles where as with the B.B. vinyl I only hardly ever break them

1 Like

Yes this kit feels very thick too!! Yikes. Not for me to root but you’re a pro and it came out great!!

1 Like

Thanks so much and I really loved the sculpt I’ll definitely look into more from Adrie Stoete very cute faces

1 Like

Absolutely! I love her work!

1 Like

Omg, such a cutie!! Love those green eyes!!

1 Like