Almost done rooting sooooo close

So so soooo closeup definitely loving newborn June asleep. I’m so close to finishing rooting her head but then just when I get excited about that I realize I need to cut and style do real eyebrows and lashes before I can weight her and put her together. I enjoy ya’ll who can put babies together without obsessing over every s i n g l e detail IGH

21 Likes

You got this!! The rooting looks really good!

2 Likes

Thank you for cheering me on :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

It looks really good! Keep going and you’ll be done soon. :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

It’s almost been four full night lol

Looks great

Where did you purchase your rooting needle? I’m currently on amazon looking for the right one. Thanks!

1 Like

@cass It looks like one from macphersons! Found here Heavenly Illusions Rooting Needles: 42g/3 Barb Heavenly Illusions Rubberised Rooting Needles - Pink

2 Likes

Thank you Ever!

1 Like

No problem! I just figured I’m awake so might as well respond lol

Well I’m glad, you’ve been a lot of help! Thanks once more.

1 Like

Great job, it looks really good!

The home stretch is always so hard for me. I’m a naughty rooter and I start at the front because I’m impatient to see what baby’s going to look like. I also trim as I go. Then I have to put forth an excessive amount of effort keeping it protected while I root the back :roll_eyes: At least the front is well conditioned by the time I am done :crazy_face:

Oh man I can’t wait to see this cutie finished!

1 Like

Eyebrows & lashes are easy compared to rooting! You got this!

1 Like

Very nice rooting!! You’re so close!

1 Like

Yes that’s the one! Thanks

Um… nope
Lashes are easy

Eyebrows are my nemesis

Ugh

They can make or break a face

No pressure

3 Likes

That rooting is looking mighty nice, yayyyyyy

1 Like

Wow! Perfect rooting! You can do it! You are so close!

1 Like