All these air dry supplies

Cleaning out the cabinet where I store some supplies. I have all this air dry supplies. I really need to try my hand at air dry again. I’m just so use to using genesis.

6 Likes

As long as you know it is hard going from GHSPs to Air Dry you should be ok! Can’t wait to see what you do!

2 Likes

That’s why I haven’t done it yet. I’m waiting for Melissa George to start back up on patreon.

1 Like

I am really starting to think that is not happening. …

3 Likes

I think you may be missing a “couple” things :heart_eyes: Cant wait to see what you create, looks like a ton of inspiration

Has anyone heard from her in any way since she came on and did the sculpting of the doll?

1 Like

Me too, it’s been a while since she has posted anything.

I haven’t seen her post anything

I let my subscription end because I can’t keep paying for nothing.

4 Likes

I thought about ending mine too. Before the first. Since it’s already paid for this month.

I had to do the same thing. It’s a shame I loved her content!

So did I, Angie. She had a great thing there, but I guess family issues or some kind of issues got in the way, and maybe she just hasn’t been able to get it together since then.

1 Like

Melissa did post a video of her sculpting a mini baby on April 27th. I too am no longer a patreon so I don’t know if she has posted any more after that one, but it did sound like she was back.

1 Like

She hasn’t

2 Likes