All most finished with my Adrie Stoete baby

Had to show you what I have been working on. She isn’t quite finished yet, she still needs her hair and eyelashes. But I couldn’t resist dressing her up! What color hair do you think would look best with her colouring?

She’s even pretty without hair! But, I think light baby brown would look good!

Medium brown to darker brown. Just looking at her eyebrows, which are usually lighter than the hair. And not too long - I know it is hard to root and then cut it off… but we can’t just grow it out of the head and stop, we have to use scissors.

She looks like a princess in her ivory outfit and bald would work too. Great reborning.

She is precious…and I think she would look good with dark auburn hair…or brown.

Very cute! I think medium brown would work well with her coloring.

I love Stoete babies! Oh yeah, I’ve said that before huh? I too think she would look good with a light to medium brown hair. She’s going to be so cute! Post pics when she is complete please!

Ah, she is beautiful! I say light brown.

— Begin quote from “Karen in NE”

What a little princess! I love, LOVE her dress…can’t wait to see her all finished!

— End quote

Her very pretty dress was made by a lady here on the forum, NIGHTNGALE. I think she did a wonderful job and I have been saving it for just the right baby. I think I will go with the light brown hair for this one. (at least that sounds good right now!) I also used real glass eyes that I ordered from Tinkerbell Nursery. I love them! Never used glass before. This is also my very first Stoete baby. Thanks everyone for the nice comments.

She is stunning, I love her dress.

Hugs Tina

She is beautiful even without hair. You did a great job painting her.
Debi

Yummy dress…left me drooling. Gorgeous baby…I vote for brown hair. I love Adrie’s sculpts and you’ve done a great job on this one!