All MBP entries must be in by Tuesday, March 20th

Please have your entries submitted by noon on Tuesday, March 20th so that Kim and I both have enough time to process them and get them ready for the voting phase.

Someone asked about how to know which category you should enter. Clearly, if you just started reborning - then you are a NOVICE. However, there are some new reborners that have a natural talent and whose babies are amazing - maybe you should consider entering in the ADVANCED category after your first win as a novice. At the same time, you may have been reborning for 2 or more years but only make 1 - 4 babies a year, then you might still be in the NOVICE category. We hope that you are able to choose for yourself which category best describes your ability.

══(¯•.¸.•°*°•. ✿ .•°*°•.¸.•´¯¯•.¸.•°°•. ✿ .•°°•.¸.•´¯¯•.¸.•°*°•. ✿ .•°*°•.¸•´¯¯•.¸.•°°•. ✿ .•°°•.¸.•´¯)════

All babies must be BB sculpts that you have not shown pictures of on any forum and you must have at least 150 posts, of which at least 50 must be current (within the last couple of months). Your photos may not have any identifying marks of any kind on them (no artist or nursery names) and they should be clear, high resolution pictures. We need to be able to see even the smallest details. You will need to submit only 4 non-blurry pictures to include the following:

… • A close up of your baby’s face
… • Rooting
… • Nails
… • Full body presentation

All active BB Forum members are encouraged to vote once for the baby who BEST fits all the following criteria:
… • Overall presentation: including outfit, posing, props, photography and theme
… • Painting - including nails, creases, lips, skin tones and mottling, if done
… • Hair: rooting, painted/rooted or bald if appropriate for the sculpt and overall look of the baby.

Please note that the Monthly Baby Pageant (MBP) is not sponsored by BB but instead, by several long-term members of this wonderful forum. BB’s only role is that of providing the platform on which we can learn from each other and encourage others to push the boundaries of their art. We firmly believe that competition is an incentive to each of us to do our best and improve our reborning skills and as such, have created this pageant to push the artist in each of us. Any and all concerns should be directed to the pageant hosts and not to Bountiful Baby. Good luck!

Uh oh, gotta hurry! Oh, the irony! My doll was finished almost a month ago, but I still need to fix some little mistakes. And things have been crazy lately, so much other work to be done! Hope I make it!

Today is the day!! I wonder if I can get up to 150 posts…

How much time do I have? I’m in a different time zone, just need to take those photos and send them… hope I’m not too late!

— Begin quote from “Iansmommie”

Today is the day!! I wonder if I can get up to 150 posts…

— End quote

chat it up…lots! and lots, you will be surprized how quick it adds up!

Good question:
Noon of what time zone?? I submitted mine by noon central time and made it past 150 posts. Phew!

I sent mine, too, hope they made it

— Begin quote from “Iansmommie”

Good question:
Noon of what time zone?? I submitted mine by noon central time and made it past 150 posts. Phew!

— End quote

I wondered why you were posting away this morning!!! Good luck in the pageant…

keep posting you will make it. Good Luck when you do.

Teresa, you are more than half way there and you have month before you have to submit for the next contest. You can do it.