All Christmas Swap Babies need to be shipped out by tomorrow

TOMORROW, FRIDAY DECEMBER 9 IS THE LAST DAY YOU CAN SHIP OUT YOUR BABIES.

So far, everyone but three people has shipped out their babies. I know of 2 of you who said they will ship out tomorrow and have yet to hear from one of you. Please make sure you ship out your babies tomorrow in order for your swap partner to recieve their baby by christmas please. I dont want anyone disappointed as you all have worked so hard. Please let me know when you ship or I will have to pursue finding out by pming you.

Thanks everyone for participating and cant wait to hear that everyone has recieved your christmas babies! If anyone has any problems or is unhappy with anything let me know and I will do my best to come up with a solution.

Hugs,
Stephanie

I have loved seeing all the babies

I’ve loved seeing all the babies, too, and can’t wait to see mine! This has been so much fun…I’m already looking forward to the next one.

i cant wait to do one next time.

— Begin quote from “rosescradles”

Like you Karen,i can’t wait to see mine,don’t no if its a boy or girl,gooosh its like waiting for the Doctor to say you have a healthy baby …lol huggs Rose

— End quote

That is too funny, Rose!

Yes, it is, Rose!  Well hang in there, our babies will soon be here!  

Hugs,

Karen

I know you Ladies or so excited!!! I got me baby yesterday and I am over the moon!! Hang in there!! I can’t wait to see the babies hope they get there soon!!!

Katy I hope you join the next swap they are so much fun!!!

Wow, Kim your swap baby to tonya really is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing your soggy pic tonya!