All changed out of Christmas & in warm winter outfits now

I finally got everyone changed out and took some quick photos for fun.

oh they all look so very precious! What a wonderful collection Angie!

Who has on the “watermelon” outfit in the portacrib photos? All of the babies looks so sweet all snuggled up!

Pia, that is my Sydney by Jorja Pigott. She is #1 in the edition and I got Jorja to reborn her for me. Isn’t she darling?! Her rooting is FABULOUS! LITERALLY one hair per follicle. It is very soft kid mohair too.

— Begin quote from “anjsmiles”

Pia, that is my Sydney by Jorja Pigott. She is #1 in the edition and I got Jorja to reborn her for me. Isn’t she darling?! Her rooting is FABULOUS! LITERALLY one hair per follicle. It is very soft kid mohair too.

— End quote

Yes, she is adorable. I thought it was a Pigott, but looked at Matthew and I wasn’t him. Jorge did a wonderful job!

Love your “family”! Ir is so much fun to see different people’s babies all dressed up. Makes me want to do a photo shoot and play dress up with mine! I love your boy that has the knit cap on. Who is he? Thinking seriously about making a bigger baby.

That is Jack. He is my husband’s baby. His head is a Berenguer head and he has Parker limbs by Melissa Palesse. His head is sanded smooth and I left him a baldy because I just haven’t wanted to root that hard Berenguer vinyl! Years ago when I first started making reborn Berenguers I did a wigged version of this doll and sold him. He was Jack #1. My husband always loved him and asked me to make another one for him. So in 2011 I made Jack #2 for Mark.

Here is the original Jack:
Jack - SOLD ON EBAY 2006 by Angie Jones

Here is Mark’s Jack when I first made him and you can see his bald head. I have since changed his body out for a full legged one but he is still the same otherwise.
Reborn Berenguer by Angie Jones