Alabama 4 Day Ethnic Reborning Class

Hi everyone. I am teaching a 4 day Ethnic Reborning Class in Anniston/Oxford Alabama on January 17th, 18th, 19th and 20th.
ATTENTION: Lasting Memories Reborn Nursery Ethnic Reborning Class

the Alabama class will be held in Oxford, Alabama at the Holiday Inn January 17th, 18th, 19th and 20th 2020.

Class Fee is 999.99 per student.

Minimum required is 5 students

Class will include 3 days of painting between the hours of 9am and 7pm each day. With an hour lunch break. Times may go over.

On the final day we will do basic rooting, assembly, photos and graduation.

. The rooting portion is just a basic learning. The class itself is a painting class and the rooting portion is just to learn the basics

This is an ETHNIC SKIN TONE CLASS.

The closest airport is Birmingham, AL which is approximately 70 miles. This means if you are flying in you will have to rent a car or make arrangements with me to pick you up. . There is a Amtrak Station here in town. If you are taking the train I can pick you up and bring you back.

I have to have a minimum of 5 students to take the class and a maximum of 10 to 12 . (

There are plenty of restaurants and shopping within the general area. Walking distance or a short cab ride. Please comment below if you are serious about wanting to attend

This class will cover all aspects of Reborning an Ethnic baby. When you go home you will be taking home a completed, assembled reborn baby that you have created!

Supplies Included

each student will receive

1 – 18 to 20 inch kit (all of the kits will be the same and will be announced prior to the class)

1 – Set of Paints

4 to 5 Starter Brushes

1 – Set of sponges

1 – Set of bowls

2 Magnets

1 Pacifier

1 diaper

1 hospital id

1 Certificate of Completion

1 printed tutorial

1 ethnic LMRN Class of 2020 Body

Starter Needles

Instructor will also provide the weighting materials, thinners, mediums, paper towels, and art pads, drying racks for the class to use during the class.

I will also provide two magnets per student to show you how to make a pacifier. Ovens are provided.

Students are requested to bring:

Comfortable clothing

An old towel for your lap

Baby outfit to dress your baby in

If you have painted before feel free to bring your favorite brushes.

Hair. Students are required to bring the hair of your choice.

And most importantly your willingness to learn!

Payment Plans:

ALL PAYMENTS ARE NON REFUNDABLE. This is due to lowering the price for all students based on the number of students that have signed up. SO PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE ABLE TO ATTEND AND PAY BEFORE SIGNING UP.

You may reach me at lastingmemoriesnursery@yahoo.com or 256-405-4053

4 Likes