Air-Dry Baby Pics👶🏼

I’m using Golden fluid paints now ( my first two dolls using them) I wish I would have switched years ago! Lots of help and info from this forum made it possible🥰

9 Likes

My Saskia was painted with BabyFX and RebornFX, she was the first air dry baby I did.

10 Likes

Your babies are beautiful!
Can you say what makes you prefer air dry than the heat sets? Is it because takes less time?

1 Like

She is so dang cute!

1 Like

Yes! No baking and waiting for them to cool, plus I feel like the paint is easier to clean up.

I need you to teach me how to pain AA hair like that!!!

Another artist I follow makes beautiful reborn babies with Golden Air dry paints! Her name is Kimberly Reichner and her nursery is Reflections of Grace:
Here pictures of 2 she recently made:

5 Likes

Adding my latest baby painted with Golden. :blush:

6 Likes

@eversunny I’ve got to put some wispy hair on my Levi. That is on my soon to do list. :slightly_smiling_face:

I think this was a real baby, I had to do a double take

2 Likes

I use Golden fluid, RebornFX and some BabyFX plus I use Panpastel powders and Coastal Scents. I use Ultimate Fusion for hair painting. Here are some of my more recent babies. Alfie is an albino btw :wink:

8 Likes

Love everyone, @RebornsbyZebra. :blush:

Managed to snap a few of this one while my daughter was busy. Will probably list her tomorrow.

6 Likes

I love your Shaya…I love how you do your eyelashes!!!

1 Like

Beautiful air dry babies! I used to use air dry exclusively and then started to use Genesis-maybe around two years ago. It was a hard transition for me because I felt like what I saw is what I got with air dry. I think it takes a different eye with Genesis. I am glad I can use both though because I have a kit now that I see a few flaws that would definitely get worse if I used heat set.

This is the only air dry I can find at the moment …and she was like the 7th baby I painted.

6 Likes

I know this is an old post but im researching air dry.

I LOVE YOUR SASKIA! The painting is beautiful.
Great job.
:blush:

Thank you, I have only painted a couple of dolls with airdry paint, she was one of them. I did like how she came out, thanks again.

1 Like

You’re welcome.

I wish I could switch over to air dry I have tried so many different paints and methods and just can’t get the sane realism- anyone that can use their dry paints and get a good looking baby is a true artist for sure!!

1 Like

What is it that you’re having difficulty with? If you have the same colors as Genesis, it should be very similar. This is one color conversion chart that might be helpful. There are others. Just Google Genesis to air dry color conversion charts. Some are more extensive than others.

2 Likes

I’m no prototype artist, but I use air dry, and I think over the years of painting mine look realistic (I think) lol
To me, it’s all about how you use the colors and what you put into it. I’ve seen ugly heat set paint babies and ugly air dry.

4 Likes