Ahhhh Jacob!

Is only $12.95! I got 2 more of him while I could! I love the Jacob I made and it makes me sad that they are discontinuing this kit so I just had to buy another! Here is my sweet Jacob!!! Let me see yours…

Clothes were created by Barb Gerde, Winterswhimsies.com

He is so cute

I love JAcob too Here a few photos of one girl I made 2 years ago using JAcob kit …
I will buy another one

— Begin quote from “joyce_angel”

I love JAcob too Here a few photos of one girl I made 2 years ago using JAcob kit …
I will buy another one

— End quote

Oh she is PRECIOUS! I love her red hair!!!

I love miniature stuff but I have a hard time with that in-between size. I think part of it is the difficulty in getting clothes and part of it is wanting them to feel more baby-like for snuggling. As for selling, most people want to pay less for a smaller doll even if you put as much time and money into it. I do love the way you have yours in real baby clothes instead of doll clothes.

I too loved the Jacob kit so much that I bought 2 more to make as NICU micro-preemies!

Very nice Vonda…

Love all these Jacob babies! Thanks for sharing!!! I am surprised Jacob is still around since he was discontinued months ago. I bought one to have on hand since I really enjoyed him the first time. For clothes you can get them custom made. I got mine made from Barb Gerde on Marita Winters site. There is also Woobiebabies on Ebay that makes mini clothes and I am sure she could whip up a custom outfits to fit Jacob. You can also shop at thepreemiestore.com