After Midnight Crew

This is a thread for all you night owls. Come keep me company while I stay up way later than I should. I know there are several of you that linger on this thread into the wee hours of the night. Let’s congregate here so we don’t junk up the WIP and threads with our nonsensical conversations! Just kidding, I will probably still do that too. Tell me what you are up to, baby related or not. This is intended to get wayyyyy off topic, and that’s ok!!! Who’s here for it?!?!

11 Likes

Hiya! Why are you up??! Paint something!!!

3 Likes

@nikkiroc Ha! I am painting Libby. I’m working on deepening her skin tone :slight_smile: Watcha doin’?

4 Likes

I’m always up late! I’d be nocturnal if I could :rofl:
I’m not doing much, I have to get Maia packed up but I’m procrastinating that. I made soup awhile ago, even though we’re in a heatwave I needed some late night soup :rofl: I make bad choices a lot lol

5 Likes

I never sleep… but I’m always tired. Up… but to tired to paint. I need energy. I’m a fricken :woman_zombie: zombie.

8 Likes

Soup’s good. I’m just doing my own thing while everyone is asleep. I’m starving but I forget to eat while painting!

3 Likes

Mountain Dew. I’m a Mountain Dew junkie.

3 Likes

Lol watching into the dark series on Hulu. They are movies.
Culture shock was good
They come knocking good
Pooka okay
Down- way to slow for me
New year new you- don’t like so far

Love New Amsterdam!!! Best show ever!!!
Handmaids tales is a yes

I have been up every night late. Made a baby in 2 days working 14 or more straight hours. Eeewww kind of get obsessed and then have to stop.

4 Likes

I do the exact same thing. I usually forget to drink during the day and end up with a headache later on in the day. Once I’m doing something I don’t think to eat or drink anything. I haven’t painted in a while, I just don’t feel like it anymore.

4 Likes

Cereal. And wine. Easy , little effort and only a bowl and spoon to wash… and f course a wine glass. I cook a lot … but lately, cereal is more appealing. Less dishes!

6 Likes

Why!!! You need a new kit! :heart:
I get like that sometimes with certain babies:

2 Likes

I have had a few 2 day babies! Yes to Handmaid’s Tale and New Amsterdam!!! I will look into the others.

3 Likes

I don’t know. I just don’t feel like painting, every time I try I just don’t feel it and walk away. I’m taking a break. Plus I can’t buy kits right now so I’m just staying away from dolly things lol I couldn’t leave the forum though, it’s all the human contact I have sometimes :rofl:

6 Likes

Hahaha, I will sit there hungry because I hate dishes. Popsicles

4 Likes

I have watched new Amsterdam like 3 times in the past month!!!

4 Likes

I love cereal. Wine makes me sleep! But it’s still amazing. I’m a fan of most alcoholic beverages really. I don’t drink enough :rofl:

3 Likes

@nikkiroc Did you try a tea with coconut oil in it. Some people swears that it’s a great energy booster. BTW, how is puppy life? Anew new pics?

4 Likes

I am a grey’s fan but new Amsterdam is super good. I am really picky about my medical dramas.

4 Likes

They are about to be 6 months old tomorrow!!! I’ll try that,! I have tried everything else, why not! Here’s some pics of the babies!

13 Likes

I am nocturnal.
I was going to start painting two new babies tonight but they are still drying from their bath. So i am up watching tv and researching reborn techniques.

5 Likes