Advice Leah Wip

Awesome Amy! I will post tomorrow, so I can solicit more advice! Yay!!! And then help would be good on hair color!

1 Like

I think sheā€™s coming out very sweet!

She is cute !! She needs more color on her lips :slight_smile: I think after youā€™ve done her lips She will looks much better and wonā€™t need another washes ā€¦

1 Like

She is darling, could she use a little more blush on the tip of the nose? And Iā€™ve seen many auburn leahsā€™ I would love to see a medium brown!

1 Like

Did you do the burnt umber wash? Itā€™s really a good idea. It brings all the tones together and doesnā€™t leave the jaundiced effect you can get with too much ochre.

2 Likes

I canā€™t find the box with my burnt umberšŸ˜«

These are after the yellow ochre wash, outside in the sunlight. I still havenā€™t uncovered my burnt umber. What do you think ?

2 Likes

Ok! Med. brown she shall be! I need to buy hairā€¦ About how much will this peanut need?

3 Likes

She looks great!

2 Likes

Soā€¦ Burnt umber wash or no?

I think i like her as is.

1 Like

Do I apply the satin varnish all over and then do eye lashes and hair? Eyebrows before or after the satin varnish?

Me too!

Yeah she looks good as is! I think sealer, brows lashes and hair will bring her to life!

2 Likes

Ok! Iā€™m excited! I think she might be the first that I havenā€™t over done. I never know when to stopā€¦ THANK YOU GUYS!!!:tada::tada::tada::tada:

4 Likes

I agree! Canā€™t wait to see her put together!

3 Likes

Iā€™m bad at over doing them I get blush happy

3 Likes

I am so happy, thank you so much. :smiley:

Should I satin varnish her whole head, even if I am going to root her?

Some do, some donā€™t. I do. If any white spots happen from the needle, theyā€™ll go away when you bake the head. Some claim the hair is easier to root with the varnish on. I donā€™t know, Iā€™ve always rooted through the varnish.

1 Like