Advice Leah Wip

I am unpacking babies!!! This is my Leah, wip. Advice? I need to finish lips… And obviously brows and lashes. :smiley:

2 Likes

She’s looking great! I agree with Jessica and think a warm wash would be great, plus the things you already mentioned. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ok! Thank you ladies! Warm wash it is! Thank you! More pics to come!

1 Like

One yellow ochre wash, does she need another, do you think?

1 Like

She still looks like she needs a bit of warming. Hmm…do you have burnt umber or burnt sienna?

2 Likes

I think burnt sienna will to the job but that’s if you have it.

2 Likes

Yes! I have burnt umber! Should I try it? Should I bake the yellow ochre first?

2 Likes

Yes, bake. Can you take another picture after you bake the yellow ochre

1 Like

Yes!!!:smiley::smiley::smiley:

1 Like

I have to go to Walmart first, I just moved and can’t find my oven thermometer- I don’t dare with out it!

3 Likes

She looks great!!!

2 Likes

Thank you!!! Oh!! I have not uncovered my burnt umber… Can I substitute a warm blush wash?

1 Like

I wouldn’t because it has an orangey hue. Although, you could add some blue to it to correct for the orange. Burnt umber is MUCH better, though.

1 Like

Thank you Amy:-) I will put her to bed then!!! I really was not digging her, but I’m coming around. Let me find Sammy, and see what tall think about his base color before I proceed!

2 Likes

I am actually going to root her!!! Lolololol

Is this your first time rooting?

No… But it’s my first time in 2015! Lololol I was working on painted hair, until I realize I am worse at
That then rooting!!! Lolollll I picked Leah to help me get back in the groove… Smaller head I think than most. I think I forget how to root…:grin:

1 Like

I’m sure you’ll do well with the rooting. Small heads are nice to root!

1 Like

Thank you so so much! I def. do not want red or orange. This is the hard part… When to STOP. I’ll have a good thing going… And keep going… And going! Lol!

2 Likes

Stuff a onside and put the parts in to look like she’s already put together. Really look at her and even take some pics. That’ll help you really "see " her.

2 Likes