Adries 1/4 limbs with realborn head?

I love Adrie’s cuddle limbs and was wondering if they would fit some realborn heads. Specifically I have Joseph(NB) and Johannah. Does anyone have the limbs and are able to post a picture of them compared to any realborn limbs? Thank you in advance!

BTW BB, if you are reading this some 1/4 limbs would be AMAZING!!! Realborn would be super cool :wink:

3 Likes

You can get 1/4 limbs at Secrist Dolls.

I have tried the smaller one, supposed to make a 18" doll. They are way too small (more 15-16")and make the body’s limbs look weird. I prefer Secrist.

1 Like

I like the look of the 1/4 limbs with that head, I would be sewing and slimming the arms and legs down on the cloth body myself.

2 Likes

Thank you for the picture! They do look small. That’s so odd because I had a set of 18 inch Adrie limbs and they seemed big for an 18 inch babe/

1 Like

They are really too small for the head. Even if I sew the limbs it will look disproportionate. I know Adrie as two sets, I may try the other one. It’s expensive tho.

Which head did you use? I’m curious if maybe the limbs would work with a smaller babe. I have a Darren I would love to give cuddle limbs to!

That’s Meki, a 18" Mix and Match baby.The limbs are the size of Miles (16" from BB) .
The wrist are really small. Feet are long but thin.

Compare with actual 18" limbs

Wow that is really odd. But incredibly helpful in making my decision in what limbs to use. Thank you so so much!

1 Like

No problem ! The body itself is perfect tho.