aaaahhhH! I'm so excited!

I LOVE when stuff like this happens!!! A girl has seen my work and just ordered two dolls for Christmas!!! (At around $200.00 each!)
I just had to share the news with someone that would appreciate it as much as me, lol

***CONGRATULATIONS! That’s wonderful! Be sure and post pics of the babies so we can see. ***

— Begin quote from “almawisecup”

I LOVE when stuff like this happens!!! A girl has seen my work and just ordered two dolls for Christmas!!! (At around $200.00 each!)
I just had to share the news with someone that would appreciate it as much as me, lol

— End quote

Congrats Yeah have fun making them.

she let her girls pick their kits I get to do Juliette and LuLu!!! I’m excited!!! I’ve never done those two before

Wonderful - hope you get more.

Judy

Congratulations! thats wonderful!

awesome news to get custom orders and even better when they are beautiful sculpts to work with.

That’s wonderful news. I am looking forward to seeing pictures as you go.

Wow, congratulations! What a wonderful tribute, eh? Don’t forget to show us, too!

that’s so Awesome and you have plenty of time to get them done. So good to know that customers are getting into the Christmas shopping mode too. Be sure to show us these babes when you are done. Congrads, Sonja G

Looking forward to seeing photos as you go along! How old are the girls and are you rooting or painting hair? It’s exciting to hear about people enjoying these babies!

— Begin quote from “djjessie228”

Looking forward to seeing photos as you go along! How old are the girls and are you rooting or painting hair? It’s exciting to hear about people enjoying these babies!

— End quote

I’ll be rooting. The girls are not teens yet, but past the coloring all over/cutting and curling baby’s hair stage, lol. They actually have a couple of secrist dolls. I’m restuffing a “giggles” for one of the little girls. They’ve taken very good care of them. Plus they’re mommy’s paying $200.00 apiece for the dolls I’m making! She warned them in front of me of the consequences for any harsh reborn parenting, lolol

Haven’t seen you in a while Sonja - your siggy baby is adorable!