AA baby boy combo hair IncredaBabies*

Just sharing this kit, I love the newborn features Cindy achieves… I opted for no torso as I’m not too big on them due to stiff feeling and posability.
Hope you like him …

45 Likes

Wow, he’s beautiful! The skin tones are very pretty and I can’t even tell that it’s combi hair. Wondering where the rooted part begins, haha.

2 Likes

He is beautiful, wonderful, so adorable.

2 Likes

Lovely!

2 Likes

Thank you friends :heart:
The first about 1/3 to 1/4 skull is painted then I overlap the rooting so it blends.

3 Likes

You did an awesome job.

2 Likes

That is probably the cutest Maggie I have ever seen. The hair…gorgeous.

5 Likes

Love, love, love. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

he is just dreamy <3

2 Likes

He is so precious!!!

2 Likes

I think that’s my favorite version of this kit. Great job!

2 Likes

Oh wow THANK you friends for your lovely comments on him. :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

He is precious, Great reborning.

1 Like

I also don’t care for this kit. You have done a wonderful job because he is beautiful. Your version is making me look at him and wonder…hmmmmmm

1 Like

He is really lovely, love his coloring!!

1 Like

@Countrycradlereborns thank you that is such a compliment, :blue_heart: years ago I did some prototypes but I quit reborning for a while and started again full time last year, I have however never done any prototypes for bountiful baby. :blue_heart:

Thank you everyone im really glad you like my version. I spent alot of hours designing and painting him. :purple_heart:

1 Like

He is so sweet. I love the tones as well. I never liked this kit but your baby just stole my heart.

1 Like

I thought I absolutely hated this kit. Hated it with a passion. But your baby is INCREDIBLE! I love it!!!

2 Likes

Awwww thank you so much​:slight_smile:means alot to me! :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart: