A word about Celeste ~ I think I love her!

OMG. On my 2nd head, and she’s sooooo sweet, WHO KNEW??? Bet you thought I’d be the LAST person to ever say anything nice about her, huh??! LOL

Her little chubby hands and feet are sooooo detailed and perfect! This kit takes paint like a dream. I became totally smitten with her once I got over the horror I felt when I ruined the first one’s eyes. I STILL wish I could give her little peeky eyes, but hey, it’s not going to happen, so I’m fine with her sleeping now.

She’s been a joy to paint, for sure; I wish all the kits took paint this easily. I just might NOT have to put that bag on her head after all. :heart:

That is all…I just had to let you in on my little epiphany for today. Carry on. :blush:

13 Likes

That’s great news Karen! congrats on your change of mind…happy painting!! :smile:

1 Like

[quote=“kareninflorida, post:1, topic:26244”]
I just might NOT have to put that bag on her head after all.
[/quote]LOL. I’m glad too. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I just love her also.

1 Like

That’s awesome! Glad you love her. :slight_smile:

1 Like

YEP! I’m so glad you’re liking her now. I love her, too. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Awww. So glad you changed your mind. Hopefully things go much better for you. I love her. She was a dream to reborn for me. She took paint very well and rooting was amazing. It took me a total of 8 hours to root her.

1 Like

WOW! That’s incredible! I’ve been wondering how long it’ll take me to root her big head. :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks Amy…I was pleasantly surprised when I got done. I was a little nervous when I got the kit and wondered how long it would take me. I did to sparse rooting also. Not once did I need to warm the head or were there any areas on the head that were defiant in not taking the hair. :smile: Joy to root when you have a head that is compliant lol

2 Likes

So true!!

2 Likes

I still don’t love her, but I kinda like her. Does that count? :smile:

4 Likes

I love her with a paci. Does that count? :laughing:

5 Likes

Izzy, that’s funny!

3 Likes

You are too funny - can’t wait to see her

1 Like

Glad you changed your mind about her! She is a little chunk but she turns out so cute even with a “big” mouth. I agree she took paint so easily wish they all were that way. I just have to pick her up now and then and cuddle!

2 Likes

Thanks everyone! I had family stuff to do this afternoon but will get back to her tomorrow. I can’t believe I’m actually EXCITED about her now! See? Miracles really DO happen! :smile:

3 Likes