A walk down memory lane

I was looking through images on Google at doll kits made by Laura Tuzio Ross and I found this one cutie from her Kristaletta sculpt… And it got me thinking…well after the heartbreak of finding out she is long sold out haha. What kits have you seen that has been produced and long sold out before you knew anything about these dolls that you wish they could still be available for purchase? I got so excited when I saw this kit and I was on my gosh I NEED her…yep not happening she’s been sold out for quite a while haha!

13 Likes

Lol, yeah been there too. Indie, Everleigh and Quinnlynn. I have them all now but could have purchase many kits for the price :sob:

4 Likes

I tell my self nope buy what is coming out.

1 Like

Kyra by Gudrun Legler. Ugh, dream baby!!! I remember wanting her sooooo bad!!!

12 Likes

Esme Eagles

13 Likes

Wish I would have gotten Everleigh Eagles.

2 Likes

Phoenix by Cassie brace! I just never got the kit and I’m so mad I didn’t!

1 Like

Asriel by Jorja Pigott, the awake version. I have the sleep one.

11 Likes

Ok now I want her too! :two_hearts::joy: it’s a never ending cycle.

1 Like

Quinlynn Eagles

2 Likes

BBs fairies. I just don’t like Cupcake, but the others were so sweet!

Chloe by Natali Blick

I nearly bought a kit but I decided that it was too much unless I had intended to keep her and I dont know that I would want to…I just want to paint her. Ill just have to keep waiting for Natali’s new kits. I just finished painting my last Tutti…she came out really good, Im very proud :blush: I am also nearly done rooting my Flo and I am excited to start painting Betty plus I have two Yannik kits :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Sunny K. I got her for a pretty penny, but she is a keeper and so worth it to me.

1 Like

Maise Arcello

2 Likes

I was sooo heartbroken when I found out the baby is long sold out.

8 Likes

After seeing @Estelle85 version I’m on a quest for Quinlynn in hopes that if I ever find one she would do a custom for me.

2 Likes

She is my favorite baby of all times!!!

14 Likes

If you can’t tell, all my babies are my children!!! Hahahaha :rofl::heart_eyes::rofl::kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I love how realistic your babies look. I wish one day I’ll learn how to paint in ‘Estelle’ style :wink:

1 Like

You are so sweet!!!

1 Like