A Gift for my Mom

The new Tommy Faber kit just came out and I MUST have this one so I can reborn it as a gift for my mom.
Here’s a pic of “Tommy” and a pic of me at 4 months old. There is a striking resemblance and I think my mom would love it.

12 Likes

Very much so!!! Very cute!!!

1 Like

WOW! Yep, it’s YOU all over again! Your Mom will be thrilled!

1 Like

Really cute and a good match.

1 Like

yes I agree 100% great match

1 Like

Great match! Adorable as well!

1 Like

Wonderful match. If you get the hair right, and you will, it will be a perfect portrait of you. You’re mom is going to love her!

1 Like

Great match! You were an adorable baby. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks Y’all! I showed my mom a picture of Tommy and she said, “Oh my goodness, that looks like you did at that age! You have to make one of these some day.” I didn’t tell her I was making it for her but I think she will be very happy when she gets her on Christmas. :smile:

Awwww, how perfect!! Now the excitement begins. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Awwwwwwwwwwwwe! That is such a cute baby! And so were you!! Great match and I bet your mom will adore her.

~Mandy

1 Like

Wow, no denying the resemblance there!

1 Like

Definite resemblance! Your Mom will be so pleased.

1 Like

That is so cool. Your mom is going to be thrilled.

1 Like

Wonderful match! I can’t wait to see your version!

1 Like

Absolutely amazing likeness…She will be “over the moon” if you did that one for her!

I am so excited about doing this one. Mom loves my reborns and even bought one of my early ones. She helps me with a lot of my prep work and she makes my goodie bags that go home with the babies. She will not take money for her help so I think this will be the perfect thing for her. She turns 80 this year and is an absolutely amazing woman. She teaches Health & Nutrition classes, Line Dancing and Poker. I hope I can be like her when I reach her age. Here is a pic of her with her reborn “Molly”.

2 Likes

Your mom looks great! That’s a wonderful picture.

1 Like

Thanks Amy!

1 Like

Awe!

1 Like