A few random Pictures of Alayah upon request LOL

Here are a few pictures that some of you ladies asked me to post.
We will be doing some pro pictures for Easter and I will post those as soon as we get them.

I can’t believe how fast she’s growing! It seems like she was just born. She’s a beautiful little girl, you must be so proud.

Aww Carolyn , how adorable Alayah is, she is growing up so fast! Thanks for sharing pictures of her, she is such
a little cutie pie.

Thank you so much Carolyn for posting Alayah’s pics. She has grown and seems to be a very happy baby. Did her daddy ever come back into her life?

Awww Carolyn, I can not believe how big she is getting! She is absolutely beautiful!! I’ll bet you are having a TON of fun with her…

Welcome back Carolyn we have all missed you and your wonderful hair!!!

Wow carolyn she gettin so big so quick, she’s a stunner

how cute!!! i remember you posting pics when she was first born.

Awww, she is getting to be such a big girl!! She is darling! Thank you for sharing the pics with us Carolyn!

Oh my goodness, she almost doesnt even look like a baby anymore Carolyn!!
Still as beautiful as ever!! Ummmm…the toy box in the background on the pic is over flowing, grandma wouldnt be spoiling her would she???

Thanks everyone for the nice comments. Glad you like the pictures. I can’t believe she is almost 15 months old already.

Teri to answer your Question , yes her father is back in her life but he is kind of flakey. When it went to court back in September the judge ordered him 90 days supervised visits in our house before he can take Alayah by himself. If he misses 1 vistit but has a doctors excuse he is fine but if he misses 2 visits for any reason then he 90 starts over. So far this week he 90 days has started over for the third time. Nichole has met a really nice guy and they plan on getting married before the end of summer. Once they are married David is going to try to Get Alayah’s father to let him adopt her.
Hopefully it will all work out.

Kim you are correct, This gramma just cant stop buying stuff for this little princess LOL.