A few pics of my Ember as a BOY

Hope you like him! His mommy is thrilled with him; she can hardly wait till he arrives! I love the Ember sculpt. It’s always seemed so newbornish to me, boy or girl, I like it either way.

Beautiful little boy! Ember is a sweet sculpt and you did a wonderful job as usual!

Thank you so much, Ginny…I’m sitting here drooling over your precious COZY…I just LOVE HER!!!

Thanks so much Karen. I worked very hard on her and she is my keeper. I think I like Cozy so much because she looks a bit like me as a baby. What do you think?

OMG…Ginny, is Cozy wearing the same hat you have on in the picture of you as a baby? AWESOME resemblance between the two of you. You and Lunch Lady Tammy BOTH looked like Cozy as babies…wow. Isn’t that cool!!!

He is a beautiful boy Karen. His mommy is very lucky. I bet she is waiting at the mailbox. AliExpress - Online Shopping for Popular Electronics, Fashion, Home & Garden, Toys & Sports, Automobiles and More.

He is a sweetie. I love how you posed him in the pictures.

oh karen he is precious!! his mommy is very lucky. you did a wonderful job!!

I just love the picture of the t-shirt and diaper, want to scoop him up! As mom would say, “what a nice little baby!”

Thank you so much for all your sweet comments!

Hugs,

Karen

So cute… skin looks very real…

Thank you, Pia ~ that made my day!

oh wow, hes beautiful

Thank you, Karen and Katie!

Thank you, Joan…I am sooooo excited, waiting for that BIG BROWN STORK to deliver him. I might be more excited than she is!

He’s adorable!! Lucky Mommy!!