A baby just for me

Out of all the babies I’ve made, none stayed with me. So this is my first attempt to create a baby just for me. I’m trying to base it off of my youngest two kids. So hopefully I’m going in the right direction.

30 Likes

Beautiful coloring. I definitely think you are on the right track.

2 Likes

Great likeness! Wow!

2 Likes

Good match! Looks great.

1 Like

What they said🔝

1 Like

Your coloring is amazing!

2 Likes

Awe, so adorable and perfect!

1 Like

My all time favorite kit! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Great match, beautiful painting. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Wow, stunning likeness!

1 Like

Nice kit match!

1 Like

That is a wonderful match and the baby is looking great! I am currently in the process of making keepersfor myself that look like my kids. So far I have 1 complete and I’m working on the next one. There three more after that. It’s so much fun doing matches

4 Likes

@katieperry I didn’t realize how much fun it would be to work on trying to create a baby similar to my own. I love it and can’t wait to be finished just so I can hug on it lol. I would love to see your finished babies🥰

2 Likes

Welcome, I am extremely sorry for your loss! Most of us sell on reborns.com
Be very careful there are so many fake companies right now stealing people’s money out there.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum, and I am sorry for your loss. Totally agree with @PutABonnetOnIt. Reborns.com is a great place to purchase from. Also, if you look under the for sale section in this forum you may run across babies that have been completed by artist from this forum.
Good luck :heartpulse:

1 Like

No. Those you mention are not legitimate sites. You will be scammed. Go to reborns.com. I’m very sorry you lost your baby.

3 Likes

I thought they were but I wasn’t positive, thank you for informing us all!

1 Like

I am so sorry for your loss!:heart:
As said above, it’s best to find a artist on this forum or reborns.com.
The scam sites promise amazing silicone babies for $130 or less, when in reality they are using stolen photos from real artist of their vinyl kits. Silicones usually are $1000+ and realistic vinyl babies will be more then $100… However most artist offer payment plans and will work with you to find your perfect Reborn for you. There are some amazingly talented artist on this forum and some of the nicest people you’ll meet

3 Likes

@Kafiria12 Welcome to the Forum. Try Ashton Drake or a toy doll from your local store.

Hi
@Kafiria12,
I’m not sure of many other dolls out there that would do what you are looking for. Reborns are painted and as others have mentioned bathing if at all is not really advised. Silicones May feel more realistic. I’m not sure as I don’t own one. I do know there is a hefty price tag attached. As for crying, or the drink and wet dolls; there are some reborns out there with those options. How realistic they might be—again, Idk as I have never seen them in person. My advise for you to help you find what you are looking for, would be to start a new topic on the forum that is dedicated to your question. Maybe the general or questions section. That way other forum members can assist you if they have more info.
Good luck :+1:

1 Like