7 month realborn June?

Realborn® 6 Month Chubby Belly/Back Torso for 23-26" Dolls- #3599

Realborn belly/back plate, specially designed for both 7 Month June and 3 Month Joseph!

I’d love to see 7 month June… wow!

9 Likes

I’ve been waiting for this. So excited!!! If anyone sees a prototype, post it please. I’m not on Facebook and miss a lot.

2 Likes

Kinda crazy that 3 month Joseph and 7 month June are similar enough in size to share a belly/back plate lol Joseph was a BIG baby haha

5 Likes

I was thinking the same. Joseph was a chunk for sure. :rofl:

1 Like

I love big babies and toddlers… so this is very exciting!

Yay!! Another big baby!!

1 Like

Oh!

@AnnDee66 keeping us in suspense! :heart:

3 Likes

How long until we can see something, @AnnDee66? Little June was so cute that I just can not wait to see the big one. Can we get a sneak peek? :smile:

1 Like

I will lose my mind!!! I cannot wait to see a 7 month June! How exciting. Please share when you find anything out

1 Like

Oh, I’m so excited! I’d love to see her!

Im really excited as well. I want June awake but I already have so many kits and more new ones on the way, I need to wait until I lower the fill line on the kit bin…the big kit bit that is. The little one has my more lower cost babies :wink:

I want her!!! I love June!!! :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::purple_heart:

We will have both an awake and an asleep 7 Month June. I am attaching the real baby photos that will look the most like the prototypes. Her prototypes will be on eBay soon. We will also have more photos on our website around the time the first auctions are completed.

Sincerely,
Jessica

24 Likes

Oh my goodness, how sweet and chubby she is. Super excited!! Thanks, Jessica. :blush:

3 Likes

You are very welcome! It is crazy to think she was the same size as my Joseph was at 3 months. I came across a photo of me holding Joseph around that age, and it still amazes me how big he was in my arms! I think I gained some arm strength thanks to him, lol. He really liked to be held. :wink:

Sincerely,
Jessica

26 Likes

Thank you so much! <3

You both are gorgeous!!! I can’t wait to see June!

3 Likes

Ahh! I can’t wait! They’re so cute!

1 Like

Oh my goodness! I look forward to seeing this kit!

1 Like

How very adorable Joseph is!!!

1 Like