7 month June Finished!

I’m pretty happy with how she turned out except I wish she had some hair. Should I try to find a wig for her? I should have drawn some hair at least. She’s so fun to dress up, love her. :heart:

I have her listed at $315. Is that too low/high? Be honest please I’d love the feedback. Thank you!

16 Likes

I feel it it too low? She is beautiful! What did you weigh her at? Between the weight and size of box your shipping could be $50 alone plus the cost of your kit then the weighting and other materials, clothing. You as the artist are not getting paid properly. Plus she is a pretty hot seller right now. That is my opinion :wink::heart:

3 Likes

I would guess around 10 pounds. What would you think is a more appropriate price? I feel like most people wouldn’t go for her since she is bald.

2 Likes

I changed her to $350 plus $40 for shipping.
I hate figuring pricing like I’m sure a lot of people do.

I just mentored a woman who now sells her babies after only two months, she has been selling more of the 3 month Josephs Sleeping BALD than she can make. She sells them for $400 plus shipping.
I feel with the size and even less people painting this large of a sculpt I feel you should charge atleast $450. Mine sold for $850 free shipping with hair and extremely large box opening. I would give her a week or so at a higher price and atleast see. But that’s just my humble opinion :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I upper her price a little more so I will see how that goes. Ok thanks for the advice! Appreciate it. :blush:

2 Likes

Love her skin tones! Beautiful!

1 Like

I sold my two Junes for 450USD, shipping included

3 Likes

Thank you. I hope someone will love her and look past her bald head. :slight_smile:

You need to make her at least $450. She is beautifully painted. :heart:

3 Likes

Ok I’ll try it. :slight_smile: thank you so much.

1 Like

Some people like bald babies. They seem to sell either way.

2 Likes

Agree with Taunya and Katina. List her for $450 as she is beautifully painted (even her eyebrows are perfect!), and she is a large baby and weight a lot. You can always reduce the price later.
I would put shipment as $50. I shipped 23" Easton and paid around $45 and June is bigger and heavier.

3 Likes

Carla, I know that I sound like a broken record, but you should consider to raise your prices. Especially that almost all your babies are rooted. And charge shipping separately. It might take longer for them to sell, but in return you will be paid for materials and your time. It’s always more shoppers at ‘Walmart’, but IMO you don’t want to be known as a low price artist.

4 Likes

Thank you so much! It means a lot. :slight_smile:

1 Like

She’s beautiful I’d ask more for her especially with shopping season coming.

2 Likes

She’s at $450. :crossed_fingers:t3:

2 Likes

That’s a perfect price for her. I love her complexion, so creamy!

1 Like

Thank you!

Congratulation on you Big Joe sale!
I think you should charge shipping, especially for your large babies.

1 Like