7 month June asleep on sale

Now I gotta think do I want her.

1 Like

I’m so mad. I bought her at 80. I’m never buying a full priced kit again.

5 Likes

And also yes you have to make her lol she is too sweet

3 Likes

I’m sorry. But I know the feeling.

1 Like

Since you said I have to make her, I’m gonna order her. I have 3 June wakes.

1 Like

I got one. :blush:

1 Like

Good for you. That’s a good price.

1 Like

I really is. Now I need the awake one to go on sale. I want several of that kit. :heart:

4 Likes

I can hardly believe she went on sale so quickly! I am tight on Dolly money but I bought her anyway! How exciting! My hubby will probably question this one…oh well.

3 Likes

I planned on washing on of my June kits tonight. I’ll probably do it tomorrow. I wanna make twins. So I’ll start on the sleep one when she arrives. I hope I have some matching clothes in their size. Probably not. So I’ll have to go to Walmart or Carter’s.

5 Likes

I bought a bunch of newborn clothes last week from the Gerber $5 sale. Now, I just went back and bought a bunch of big baby clothes for all my Junes and Josephs. They still have a pretty good selection. :blush:

3 Likes

I’ll check it out again. I did glance at some item when it was posted. They wear size 9 months correct? The June kits.

1 Like

Mine wears mainly 12 months because of the torso and armature. But I keep hearing others say theirs wear 6-9 months. So I bought some of both sizes. :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Ok thanks.

I have quite a few outfits for my Cuddle Baby that I am waiting for, lol. I do not want to go look at Carters again. :scream:

Just ordered 4 newborn outfits for my new kits. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure I have some for ladybug. I hope to have her together Wednesday.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see her!!!

1 Like

The June Awake was on sale for 24.97 seconds last week. I just got her a few days ago. She’s huge. They do not have a neck ring to fit her. What is everyone using for a neck ring??

3 Likes

I brought 2 of her then. I don’t use rings. I put a thin layer of clue glue, Alene’s. Let it dry over night before putting the kit together. I do all limbs.

1 Like

I also like to use rings, saw that too. Maybe the new 3d printer can eventually make some!

1 Like